Thread: Frontloading

ravaz is offline Associate Member

Frontloading

While I am planning my next cycle, wanted some opinions from the experienced people on this board. Going to be running testoviron at 750mg every week. Would it be worth it to frontload the test for the first 3 weeks at 1000mg? then drop down to 750mg each week for the rest of the cycle? Cycle will include 50mg dbol week 1-4, 400 mg deca 1-12, and winny at 50mg weeks 8-12. The proper therapy after of course. Any opinions on that?

Stats are 21 years old, 6'0, 230 pounds, 12-13% body fat. Training for 6 years. 1 cycle done so far, dbol, deca, sust cycle and had great gains from that, all were low doses, want to step it up a notch. I think I covered it all..

Thanks guys.
    ravaz

bump

one more time..

Helllooooo? any one out there with an opinion?!

raul marungo is offline New Member
    ravaz i can tell you this from the experience i got from this board, you don't need to taper,
    just do sust500mg or testroviron500mg straight
    8 to 12 weeks, you are already big, so you want to stayaway from water retention problem by not doing high dosages, 750or1000mg which can give
    bloating problem. you save one sust or testroviron for your next cycle, both are the same accordingly to the steroid effectiviness chart.
    everything else sounds good, your cycle is on your hands bro good luck on it.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I always front load to saturate the blood & receptors with the all mighty testosterone !!! Sounds good to me, that's what I'd do...if you can get your hands on prop, use that it'll hit even faster.

Thanks for the response guys. I thought I was on ignore So raul, you think that I will gain more water if I hit it up at 750 mg per week? JJ, how would I mix the prop in with this cycle? Thanks guys

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would FL 1500mg for the first 2 weeks, then run 750mgs for the remainder,that's what I do!

At your body weight why not up the deca to 600mgs/week?

How are you dividing up the injections?

Hey Mallet. I was considering going 1500mg for the first 2 weeks, but that's alot of injections. At 750mgs per week, I was going to inject every Mon, Wed and Fri. I wanted to up the deca to 600mgs per week, but when I asked on here, everyone told me that it would be a waste and to just stay with 400 mgs per week. What do you think?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW Testoviron depot already has 50mg of prop!

If you wanted to add more prop, I would add the prop when your finished the testoviron and run it for 3 weeks at 50mgs/ED then you can start your clomid 2 days after your last prop shot,instead of waiting 3 weeks after your testoviron!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes and no to the Tesovrion Depot, the majority of amps on sale are pure ethanate.

AS for frontl-oading, I would say yes for two weeks at 1000mg, and if you take this advice why not finish the test and deca ealier than planned and switch to prop, I like my faster acting esters at the end of the cycle.

My next cycle looks like this:

1-5 D-Bol 50mg ED
    1-2
    1000mg Testex
    800mg Deca

Injecting ED

3-7
    500mg Testex
    400mg Deca

Injecting EOD

8-10
    Prop 75mg ED

8-12
    Winny 50mg ED

1-12

Proviron 25mg ED
    Nolva 10mg ED

Clomid post cycle, milk thistle etc

raul marungo is offline New Member
    Originally posted by ravaz
    Thanks for the response guys. I thought I was on ignore So raul, you think that I will gain more water if I hit it up at 750 mg per week? JJ, how would I mix the prop in with this cycle? Thanks guys
    if you did not experienced water problem on your
    previous cycle then changes are, you can get some water this time due to high dosages remember the more test you have the more estrogen you have,
    the more water retention you have as well as
    higher changes of gyno. you can do what mallet
    is suggesting 1500mg 2weeks frontload and if
    notice water problem then take.....
    ARIMIDEX OR LIQUIDEX this will help not to gain much water....

Thanks for the repsonses. I have armidex ready to go. My next question is this. Should I run this for 10 weeks or 12 weeks? I was going to do it for 12 weeks but just wondering if I would benefit from that much. And also, with winny at the end, what else can I use with the winny at the end to finish the cycle off? I don't want to stick myself every day. Thanks.

B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    Originally posted by ravaz
    Thanks for the repsonses. I have armidex ready to go. My next question is this. Should I run this for 10 weeks or 12 weeks? I was going to do it for 12 weeks but just wondering if I would benefit from that much. And also, with winny at the end, what else can I use with the winny at the end to finish the cycle off? I don't want to stick myself every day. Thanks.
    what is it that you want to run for 10 or 12 weeks
    1500 750 or 500mg?

4plates is offline Banned
    since you are using dbol @50mg ed wk 1-4 there really is no reason to fntld.by the time your done with d the test will kick in.
    dont waist it

Thread Information