TTTT is offline Junior Member

Question Kicking in.........

I just wonder how long it takes to notice results from anadrol , 50mg's a day?
    Also, I've done alot of reading on it, I know it is liver toxic and high side effects, I am aware of the risks, please do not tell me not to take it, I just want to know just how great are the chances of side effects on just 50mgs' a day, I know alot of people take up to 3 to four tabs a day, that sounds horrific! but what do I know.

So when should I notice results? I am on my 4th day. I read you can gain about 14 lbs in 2 weeks, but that sounds like fantasy to me, but you never know.

Anyones opinion on this will be appreciated* thanks guys*
    Psh yeah, I almost forgot.... how effective is tamoxifen with anadrol, I can't get any arimidex . and should I already be taking it?
    I can't find any text on these questions, so I need you guys opinions.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I got gyno from anadrol , nolva didn't stop it. I'm trying it with bromo now. I'll let you know if it works. I'm not taking an anti-e this time. I did the last time.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Mastiff, did you just use 50mg a day? so far I have felt no irratation around my nipples......... I guess i will just drop it if I do and continue with my sust.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I did anadrol 50mg ed f/1 week, 100mg ed f/2 weeks and back down to 50mg ed f/1 week. My nipples hurt the hole time. In not even a week a jumped from 198 to 212 and the following week to 226. Mostly water, the guys at the gym started calling me Goodyear!!!!

Thread Information