dern180 is offline Member

cyclehelp ...need something cheaper

I going on my thrid cycle now. Well I'll be strarting in december. But it becoming expence to cycle. I going to do test cypionate and Eq with dex's and clomid post cycle. Only thing is that it going to cost around 7 hundred something is there any cheaper I could run with the Cypionate beside EQ something cheaper.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much are you paying for EQ? It is a relatively cheap AAS.

still growin is offline Member
    That shouldn't be a $700 cycle bro! Shop around a bit!

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    think you are asking for fina

make sure to shop around as well

I'll look around more. Eq is 150 for 10ml and I need two. So that 300 dollars. Which dose seem that much now that I think of it. It 's a good price. It's just juice is putting a dent in my bank account..lol.

still growin is offline Member
    I can get 2 10ml vials of 200mg eq for 150 bro. There is better out there.

No I am not a source nor do I know any! lol

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    your getting ripped off, need I say more?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    these people here will say your getting ripped off but locally that is how much the pricing usually goes. it seems right for local rates to me.

Don't know what to say. A few people say I'm getting ripped off and others are not. So what is it?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you are getting ripped off compared to some peoples sources.....but you are not getting ripped off if you compare to local gym pricing.....

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Those seem kind of high even for gym prices. Look around and you should be able to get 10ml EQ bold for around 50-60. You can also go with QV Test E which run around 25-35 for a 10ml. If not QV test, there are a few good sources that have ICN's at $5 per amp international and $8 per amp domestic. You should be able to find your cycle including anti-e's for under 350.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell around here a 10mL bottle of test enanthate 200mg goes for $100 and QV eq 200mg 10mL goes for no less than $200. Don't even ask for the cost of Winny....you're looking at $275 or better! Unless of course I take a little trip down south!!!!LOL

Guys this is coming from an online source the thing is that my freind has the sources not me. He might be padding the bill. The way u guys are talking it looks bad for me.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    bro if its from an online source confront your boy and tell him strait. he is taxing you double what hes paying probly. i know lots of people that would pay 150 for eq 10ml bottles around here also, just not me haha.

I wish I had my own online source. So I can deal with that person stright. Things would be alot more easy.

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro let me tell ya like this. Its all about supply and demand. I dont have an online source or any real source for that matter. I have a gym "friend" who says he looks out for me. Well the only thing he does is get rich off me. I would pay about the same for that kind of cycle if not more. Since i have been on this site i have really learned how bad i was getting robbed. I stopped going to him for the most part and have just been suffereing. Two reasons like you i am not a rich man and second screw him thats not a friend if he is going to cheat you that bad. I understand a little tax but to rob you like that it isnt worth it. When it gets real bad and i really want to do something i will go to him but otherwise i am just waiting and keeping my eyes open. People with good sources will never have this problem but for those of use who dont have them we just have to bite the bullet until someone takes you under thier wing. Good luck man but just remember everytime you hand that dude money he is taking about half for himself.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by JCS
    Hey Bro let me tell ya like this. Its all about supply and demand. I dont have an online source or any real source for that matter. I have a gym "friend" who says he looks out for me. Well the only thing he does is get rich off me. I would pay about the same for that kind of cycle if not more. Since i have been on this site i have really learned how bad i was getting robbed. I stopped going to him for the most part and have just been suffereing. Two reasons like you i am not a rich man and second screw him thats not a friend if he is going to cheat you that bad. I understand a little tax but to rob you like that it isnt worth it. When it gets real bad and i really want to do something i will go to him but otherwise i am just waiting and keeping my eyes open. People with good sources will never have this problem but for those of use who dont have them we just have to bite the bullet until someone takes you under thier wing. Good luck man but just remember everytime you hand that dude money he is taking about half for himself.
    AMEN!!!!

BUMP

Would it be alot of money for EQ if it's 10ml bottle 200mg a cc for 150$$.

not for a gym price, but considering I get it for 45, yeah its a lot.

Originally posted by DevilDog
    not for a gym price, but considering I get it for 45, yeah its a lot.
    Your saying u got a 10 ml bottle at 200mg a cc for 45 dollars.

Originally posted by dern180
    Your saying u got a 10 ml bottle at 200mg a cc for 45 dollars.

QV BOLD200 10ml 200mg/ml for $45 US, yes. I have a good bro who helps me out and doesnt take advantage.

I need to vent I'm so pissed off. I just talk to my freind awhile ago. He says it juice it's not leagel (REALLY didn't know that) so it not going to be that cheap. And that he talking all the chaces with the ordering. Which I understand. And he trust his source and he alway gets what he want. And to keep this short he said he not ripping me off. I did make it sound like he was ripping me off. But I played it off like I was blaming his source not really him. I don't know what the fuck to do.

Bro, all you need is one good source. Hang out and things happen.

Originally posted by DevilDog
    Bro, all you need is one good source. Hang out and things happen.
    Where I'm I going to find one good source. It not like someone going to give me one. This is the only way I can get gear. And I'm not placing the order for Eq or anything for the fact. Alll because of the price.

Alright my freind just got back to me and he found a source that cheaper. For the EQ and Test Cyp 2 10ml of both for 400$.

Dude thats still pretty steep

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    yeah test cyp is only about 100 bucks a bottle at gym prices.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I pay $190 for a 10ml vial of 400mg/ml EQ and $12/amp for 125mg/ml Euro test cyp (2ml amps).

Fuck this is killer me.

ABsolute vodKA is offline New Member
    hey bro.....depending on your source and who you know will determine the prices you get, maybe your friend is getting rolled, some guys on this board get great prices obviously...thats doesnt mean everyone does tho, ive read your post about $ and gear, especially about the cyp, 12.50 per cc of cyp, depending on the brand and dose isnt bad at all, when i first started out i paid more than that myself..if thats all you can get maybe you should suck it up and get it, theres alot to consider, or go somewhere else to get it..complaining on a board isnt gonna change anything.......seems to me like what your doing is fishing for a source right here , this isnt meant to be a flame or rude in anyway, just my .02, 700 is outa control for eq and test alone, and average cycle usually runs between 350 - 450 depending on your sources
    ps , didnt you used to post on another board, the name looks familiar
    Last edited by ABsolute vodKA; 10-25-2002 at 01:52 PM.

No i didn't post on other board. This is the only one I come too. What's the name of the board? And I'm not fishing for a source nor will I be asking anyone for one. I just need to know what the prices of this gear is. I wanted to look around and get some feed back. And it really sounds to me u are being an asshole.
    Last edited by dern180; 10-25-2002 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information