solid-d is offline Member

Very short cycles..

I read somewhere that 3 week cycles are good for quick gaines, and lowest side effects... I also experanced the most gaines in the first 3 weeks, even though most things(like test, eq, ect) take 4 weeks to really kick in... Last cycle was 600mg test..300mg deca ,,all for 10 weeks....And I didnt gain anything after week 3... Now what if I just take short cycles for 3 weeks, of the same thing... I gained 7lbs the first week....

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    My theory is that if you are going to do a short cycle, stick with short acting AAS. test p, tren , dbol etc. You will reach peak plasma levels quickly and they will clear quickly as well. The only way I could see justifying doing a longer ester would be front loading, but then you still have to consider it takes 4-6 half lives to reach steady state blood levels. For an ester with a half life of 7-10 days that would be greater than 1 month unless you do a heavy frontload. So IMO your best results from long esters will be incorporating them into longer cycles 8+ weeks.

swole1 is offline New Member
    If you want to learn more about short stacks and frontloading e-mail me. I've been using them for a while and I'm up to 272 with 20" arms.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by swole1
    If you want to learn more about short stacks and frontloading e-mail me. I've been using them for a while and I'm up to 272 with 20" arms.
    How about you post your thoughts and share with everyone?

swole1 is offline New Member
    Basically I follow the theories of Paul Borreson and Trevor Smith, but people don't seem to like those guys too much on this board so I was going to discuss it in private. Other than the fact that insulin made me fat all of my stacks have been great.

solid-d is offline Member
    Well, It seems that my receptors get flooded to fast, within the first 3 weeks, and I get fast gains then dont gain much after 3 weeks.. And it seems that Im wasting my juice and $$$.. And plus I get side effects longer then 3weeks... Instead of doing one 10 week cycle, I was planning on streching it out to three 3 week cycles, within a shot time with the same gear... I think I will keep more gains when all said and done... But who knows, I guess I may give it a try and see how it works for me.. I was just wondering if anyone else tryed it, like 500mg test and 400mg eq, just for 3weeks...And mabee 1 week of dbol ..

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I was waiting on Kizer for this one, aren't you a fan of short cycles?

Thread Information