Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    CatGrabber's Avatar
    CatGrabber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    587

    Do 25 MG D-balls exist?

    Do 25 MG D-balls exist?

  2. #2
    j.j. is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Valhalla, where the brave live forever!
    Posts
    214
    yes, but I am unsure as to their name generic or otherwise. Look under the drug profile on the first page it should be in there.
    Last edited by j.j.; 10-10-2002 at 06:01 PM.

  3. #3
    testaprim's Avatar
    testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    196
    Loeffler makes a 25 mg Dbol tab. it is pink and round with a score down the middle on one side. They have a unique smell to them but I am not sure how to describe it. It is a good product if it is real.

    this was posted by Rickson a while back, is it what yours look like

  4. #4
    Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    40
    The Loeffler dbol i just received are white.....
    anyone got any pics?

  5. #5
    David B.'s Avatar
    David B. is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    LR AR
    Posts
    788
    Originally posted by testaprim
    Loeffler makes a 25 mg Dbol tab. it is pink and round with a score down the middle on one side. They have a unique smell to them but I am not sure how to describe it. It is a good product if it is real.

    Yeah, those are Loeffler Reforvit-B tabs, and "unique smell" is an understatement. "Stinks like stale death" is more like it...

    --dnb

  6. #6
    ALEXBILLY's Avatar
    ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    96
    Originally posted by Amaru Killuminati
    The Loeffler dbol i just received are white.....
    anyone got any pics?
    i have the 25mg loeffler reforvit d-ball. mine are white with a score down the middlie. the pink ones are from the same company but have vitimins in them. thats why they have a smell to them. pura metandrostenolona is the name they use. loeffler has a website, go to yahoo and search for loeffler reforvit. that should help............ billy

  7. #7
    djdjdjddjon's Avatar
    djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    chicago/cleveland/lansing
    Posts
    2,088
    Originally posted by ALEXBILLY
    i have the 25mg loeffler reforvit d-ball. mine are white with a score down the middlie. the pink ones are from the same company but have vitimins in them. thats why they have a smell to them. pura metandrostenolona is the name they use. loeffler has a website, go to yahoo and search for loeffler reforvit. that should help............ billy
    hit the nail on the head, i usually hear bad stuff about loeffler but i heard their dbol and abombs are real good, ive been using those pink 25mg for almost 2 weeks now and ive had some decent strength/size gains...and yes the pink ones are fortified somewhat and the white ones are plain, there is also another company making 25mg but i forgot who...good luck

  8. #8
    MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    120
    Just a side question...

    Since dbol 's half life is only 3-4 hours, wouldn't it be better to take 5mg or 10mg pills and spread them out more evenly throughout the day? Maybe more before your workout?

  9. #9
    Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    40
    you can cut the 10mg pills up if need be. I spread mine throughout the day and try to be done by 6 pm.

  10. #10
    MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    120
    True about cutting up.

    May I ask why done by 6pm? Have trouble sleeping on it?

  11. #11
    Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    40
    i've read and been told that it can affect sleeping if taken late.
    I haven't experienced this myself yet, i haven't taken it late.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •