Thread: Dead Tissue

juttsin is offline Junior Member

Dead Tissue

if you inject in the same place. WIll this cause the skin to tighten and make it harder to penetrate skin? What are some peoples advice.

this is with the quads, i just dont want to switch to the delts or glute.
    but if i have to i will. thanks guys.

how many ccs would you recommend for the delt or bicept?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    scar tissue will build up, making it harder to inject into same area over and over, best to move sites around. 3cc is fine for any site, for most part, however if your going to inject bicep start w/ lower volume.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to like delts, but then i started getting fevers and cold/flu symptoms after injecting there, now i just stick with glutes, hardly any pain the next day, its bearable, and no sickness...but if i had to give you suggestion id say triceps or delts, i like shooting in both those spots, shooting in the same place over and over however will not cause the skin to 'tighten'...over time you'll develop scar tissue and it can become problem causing...skin tightening might be due to inflamation from the injection, but thats not permanent...good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro i injected my quads my whole cycle and i have alot of scar tissue build up. It makes it harder to inject but it still goes in. I tried my calves a few times but i dont recommend injecting more then 1cc the first time. I made the mistake of injecting 3cc's the first time and the next day i thought i was going to have to go to the ER it hurt so friggin bad...

OG

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    i used to do my delt until i hit a blood vesil. i didnt aspirate . i just shot it. when i pulled the pin out. blood shot out and i had a bump their for a while. it scared me. i want to try the bis.

thanks guys.

Thread Information