MAX30 is offline Associate Member

Can Tren cause a headache?

Have any of you gotten a headache from tren that lasted a while? I either have an upper sinus infection or it's the tren. Either way I've had this headache for 6 day's and it's pissing me off. Tell me what you think.

MAX30

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro i didnt have that problem with 100mgs ed. It could be a few things. Sinus infection could be one. The other could be from high bp. Have u had ur bp checked? Fina increased my heart rate like crazy. Thought sometimes my heart was going to pound threw my chest... Might want to ahve it checked out if u havent? Good luck bro!

OG

Thanks OG I haven't checked the bp yet but I will today. As far as the heart thing goes mine is doing fine, no rapid rate yet but I'm only 5 days into it too so we'll see.

MAX30

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    I heard Tren does not give you the results that Finaplix does, so i went out and got the finaplix with dbol . Just thought i throw that into the mix here.

No worries MAX30 bro!! 5 days, ohhya the heart rate will be increasing soon bro. Just keep an eye on it. Good luck!

OG

Originally posted by MAX30
    Thanks OG I haven't checked the bp yet but I will today. As far as the heart thing goes mine is doing fine, no rapid rate yet but I'm only 5 days into it too so we'll see.

MAX30

Had the old bp checked and it was 140/88. Not overly high by any means so that means I have a sinus infuction...DAMN...
    Hey Muscular_Mike, finaplix -h is converted into trenbolone acetate so their the same thing in essence, just one needs to be converted into the other.

MAX30

Hey bro, well thats not so bad then. I'll take a sinus infection over high bp any day..

And yes, fina are the pellets and they are converted into tren .

OG

Thread Information