Chris75 is offline New Member

Something is bothering me

Hello everyone,

For the past few weeks I have been doing a lot of research about anabolics. I am planning to do my fist cycle. Like most steroid novice I want to now as much as possibel before I inject something in my body. I was planning on stacking 300 mg of primobolan ( for 8 weeks)with 250 mg of sustanon (for 4 weeks) a week. I have read the drugprofiles over and over again. This is what got my attention in the profile of sustanon:

I quote:

'At this point we would like to emphasize once more that steroid novices should stay away from all testoster-one compounds since, at this time, they simply do not need them'.

Now, everyone on this board suggest that your first cycle should be a good one. What do you think about this? Should I go with sustanon or is it better to do a only-primobolan-cycle this time?

Your opinion is much appreciated

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you tell us more about your goals, your stats, etcetera; we would be able to give you a more informed (thus better) answer.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'm just curious as to why you would go with Primo on your first cycle?

It seems a bit odd to leave the sust out of the cycle.... But then again I am not sure what your trying to accomplish...ie: Cut or Bulk. I would assume bulk.

The base of testosterone in every cycle helps raise the test levels in the body so that you get your "growing" effects. The reason test would not be recommended to novices IMO is in terminology *spelling* I'm not sure what your quoting or where it is from, but novices in the sense of young people do not need to touch any AAS because the levels occuring in their bodies at such a young age is very high anyway. It would do more harm than good and more than likely be a waste.

I'm not sure if this helps and as always it's just my .02

I would do a bit more research and expand past the drug profiles. Also IMO, I would check on the half-life of the esters as you want to keep your test levels constant when on a cycle. If they jump around it wouldnt give the degree of the desired effects.

KunipshunFit

Ok,

I am 23 years old. I weigh 190 pounds and 5-11 feet. I have been lifting weigths for 2 years now. I haven't gain any weight in the last 5 months which is very frustating.

I wanna combine a good steroid cycle with 3000 high quality calories a day. My goal is to reach 210 by december 20.

I hope this information helps

KunipshunFit, I am quoting from the drug profiles on 'anabolicreview.com'

I was considering deca or primo. I choose primo. Is this wise?

Althoug I think the results would be better with a deca/sustanon cycle. I just don't want to do too much to soon. I would like to see how my body reacts to anabolics.

Why Primobolan ?

'In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often com-bined with Deca -Durabolin , Dianabol or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan , Winstrol , Oxandrolone or Primobolan.'

This was also taken from anabolicreview.com

What is your opinion?

There is a lot of debate on whether or not lower dosages of AS help or if your body even responds to them...

My first cycle was a bulker and was
    500mg t200 1-12
    500mg Eq 1-11
    35mg Dbol 1-4

I had impressive gains, but my diet was not up to what I feel it should have been, so the gains did include a bit of water retension and bloat from that.

I think that an "average" dose for a beginer is 400mg minimum. I felt great from my cycle and loved it.

I have however heard many "gym rats" say that for the first cycle you should simply do Test @ 200mg every other day....which is essentially 600mg a week...or do 400mg a week with 2 shots.

Personally for me, I think if i were to do this and not see the results i would be mad that i just pissed my money away

For my money's worth, it's better take the advice of the famous "If it ain't broke, dont fix it" and stay with the basic beginer cycle...

Afterall your first cycle is your best...and you want to make it your best, so prepare your mind, body and diet in the best possibly ways. Train harder than you've ever done before while on, and after the cycle up the intensity even higher....

Just my .02

KunipshunFit

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ummm....... some of those are rather dated - best to ask people on the board.

KunipshunFit,

So, you are saying that I should consider 500 mg of sustanon a week for 8 weeks? I never thought of that possibility. Hmm, I will do some research on that.

Thanks everyone for your input

IMO 500mg Sus for 10-12 weeks is best...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Research arimidex and clomid too. You might be better off with a simple test.

still growin is offline Member
    If you aren't gaining weight naturally for 5 months, you should probably up your calories well past 3000 a day. It sounds like you need to work on your diet a bit before looking to gear.

Thread Information