Terinox is offline The One & Only

Steroids and Wisdom Teeth?

Alright, this might be an "odd" question, but here it goes...

I have to get my wisdom teeth pull. I will be doing it about 2 weeks from today. However, I will be getting all 4 pulled at the same time. So, what I need to know is, if I asked the oral surgeon to put me out for the surgery (unconsious) what will he use? Also, is this a bad thing because of the Test Enanthate I am taking? Basically will they conflict in any way? Or is it safe to put me out?

Thnx
    T.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Um, I wouldn't think it would conflict in any way. He's just gonna put you to sleep for an hour. It's gonna knock you on your ass for a few days before you're able to start eating mildly solid foods again.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro i had two wisdom teeth pulled this summer. One on the top right and one on the bottom left. (i only had two wisdom teeth) They put you under general a and you wake up 30 mintues to an hour later. The very next day i was at Pita Pit eating a chicken pita You'll be fine.....Just a warning, the pain killers are great just dont go taking to many to the point that you don't realize what is going on....ie don't take so much for something like 4 days straight without realizing you haven't shit in 4 days! Codine makes you constapated (sp) and let me tell you, once the pipes start following after 4 days of back ups.....oh boy and you in for a ride.... Not that i know this from experience or anything, i um herd this from um a friend, yes a friend

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    damn it, f-ck being constipated. i need to get my pulled, but i cant go from taking 5-6 a day to 0 for 3 days....screw that. theyre better bes omething else available or im gonna just cry for 3 days.

Swoldier is offline New Member
    Might not be a big deal but if you are on deca it prevents your blood from clotting a little bit. My friend told the doc before he had Hernia surgery and he said it wont bother it that much.

Swol

McBain is offline Member
    I would run it by the surgeon just in case or talk to a doctor, just to be on the safe side.....or wait until the cycle is done..

Grant is offline Member
    Bro, you should be fine. I think being on AS might help. You know how you get a little crazy when you have Test in your system. That applies to your wisdom teeth too. When i had all four pulled in the morning, that same night i was partying on the roof of my fraternity with gauze in my mouth. Now that i am older and wiser(i think) that's not a good idea. However, you will be fine, the only problem i see is that it might slow down your eating. In which case, drink protein and weight gainer all day.

McBain is offline Member
    The pain killers they give you will prob have some acetominophen in them so if you are taking any orals I would not recommend taking the pain killers at the same time. If you are taking orals I would drop them a day or two before the operation....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DAMN ALL YOU! I was in USMC Boot Camp and got blind folded with local anathesia only. "You shouldn't feel the pain - but you will feel the pressure..." 6 shots later I was still pissed about it. After, they gave me a couple cotton balls to chew on and back to the barracks.

If you get to get completely knocked out - you a lucky mofo.

Anyways, doesn't AAS use thin the blood and aggrevate blood clotting? AKA you will bleed much worse and much longer... I'd stop brah, why risk complications?

McBain is offline Member
    Well I think it depends on the drugs you are taking, if I am not mistaken some drugs (I believe anabolics) will actually made your blood clot more quickly. I know when I was on my last cycle I stepped on a hammer claw and sliced my foot really badly, I mean this shit was deep and long on the tender part of my foot and it stopped bleeding after like 30 seconds. I mean it oozed a little blood now and then over the next week or so but that was normal I was told by a doc.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    DAMN ALL YOU! I was in USMC Boot Camp and got blind folded with local anathesia only. "You shouldn't feel the pain - but you will feel the pressure..." 6 shots later I was still pissed about it. After, they gave me a couple cotton balls to chew on and back to the barracks.

If you get to get completely knocked out - you a lucky mofo

f@ck you had them pulled like that too. i wasn't blinfolded, but all i got was the local anastesia. they kept giving me the shots,and bro it still hurt like a b@tch. i told them to give me more, but they wouldn't. after went back to my rack and all they gave me was motrin. went to a civillian dr. they knocked me out, and gave me pain pills for a root canal WTF.

Motrin 500 - the great military "cure-all"

They laid me down in the chair and wrapped some cloth over my eyes. Probably a good thing... I saw the needle before and did not care to see it again... at least 6 more times. And then yeah... to the rack sucking on some gauze pads and good ol' Motrin 500's. Labeled as a liquid diet recruit with no sounding off for a week. Memories...

I had 3 broken up (with what sounded like a frickin' wrench) and pulled out.

Probably should stop now since we could be freakin' out Terinox

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Probably should stop now since we could be freakin' out Terinox
    yeh, i'll stop just couldn't resist memories of the corps

GrapeApe is offline New Member
    I had the Same Treatment.. I requested it!! Figured i would let Uncle Sam Take Care of me before i got out.. Damn You got a Blind Fold!!!! They let me have HeadPhones and a CD player. I could still hear the Cells Ripping and the Strikes from the Hammer made my CD skip
    [That's a No Shitter!!]

Headphones? That's some funny shit. I know what you mean about the noise. It sounded like they were banging on them with a wrench...

The thing was my teeth were in top shape. They said they wanted to take them out anyway because they were in a poor position for cleaning and may cause problems for me while in a deployment... errr...

HOLY CRAP!!!

After reading those stories, I def. wanna be put to sleep. If he says some shit about "not recommended" or something, i'll tell him to shove it up his ass! There is no way i'm getting them pulled like that shit, with a BLIND FOLD? And just very little anesthetics n shit! OMG HELL NO!!!

Especially since i'm getting ALL FOUR pulled out!

In terms of steroids , I'm taking Enanthate and Dianabol right now, however I only have like one week of Dianabol left (should end by Saturday) so that's one full week off before the surgery which is the 25 "ish" or somewhere around there.

The eating is a BIG problem, since my diet already lacks now, it would get worse. I just guess a lot more protein shakes, and very soft tuna...ROFL!!!

Thnx for the feedback though, much appreciated,
    T.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think you'll be fine

i just had a root canal last wed night.got all the novacaine and stuff.i went home popped 3 painkillers and smoked up a storm to fall asleep and i'm still alive.i'm on also and i see no signs of death in the future

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    I don't think the juice will really affect you when having your wisdom teeth removed but one word advice. Stay away from the gym for 1-2 weeks after getting them pulled. I had all four of mine pulled and lifted a few days after and gave myself dry roots where the teeth had got yanked. Hurt like a bitch forever and I couldn't lift for almost a month! :S

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    The only thing I would be concerned about would be elevated blood pressure levels??? Terinox, definitely get put to sleep bro....I got Mepergan and Xanax whan I got mine pulled...stayed fucked up for like 4 days staright...I kinda liked it

Originally posted by Stormrider
    I don't think the juice will really affect you when having your wisdom teeth removed but one word advice. Stay away from the gym for 1-2 weeks after getting them pulled. I had all four of mine pulled and lifted a few days after and gave myself dry roots where the teeth had got yanked. Hurt like a bitch forever and I couldn't lift for almost a month! :S

Dude are you serious!!! I can't NOT workout for a week or two. I'm ON cycle now too. I was planning on getting them pulled in two weeks, and that would put me right in week 7 or 8. I will also be starting Winstrol soon, in like 3 weeks. I'm seriously thinking of rescheduling the pullout. Not working out for a week would be torture!!!

Hmmm...i'm gonna have to think about this some more. Shit just gets more complex each day. Another problem TO WHY I have to get them pulled is because I also have braces, and my orthodontist told me it's about time to pull them soon, she also needs to make me a retainer, and it would be easier with the wisdom teeth out.

Damn...what to do...what to do

Reschedule since you will want to keep working out to retain your gains and recover your system. Reschedule for 2 months later IMO. You will be off and past recovery...

GrapeApe is offline New Member
    I drink a ton of water everyday maybe that is why i didn't get the Dry Roots. Or just the Simple Fact that Everyone is Different. My theory was when i had My Wisdom teeth CUT, Hammered YANKED and TWISTED OUT OF MY SKULL that if my Buds had the same thing done in Boot and had to go back to training the next day that i should be able to work out as soon as i can gulp a Shake down. I was Back to the Gym the second day.

Do not try to suck a shake down through a straw that will just open you up.. Gulp it down..

Thread Information