Flextwist is offline New Member

trained 8 yrs for this, opinions would be great, thx brothers

I have trained for 8 years natural and have been blessed in the genetics, trying to squeez every ounce of natural muscle that I can and here is what I got.
    6'3
    245lb
    8%
    21.7 biceps
    34 waist
    I realize in this game, in order to make quality gains, u have to take two steps forward, and one step back. I have gone through all the profiles, drug effectiveness, and educational threads that I can. What I am interested in are quality gains, putting on some quality mass over time. I am interested more in keeeping the gains than riding the rollercoaster. Eventually, in time, my goal is 275lbs at around 7 to 10%bf. I know this will take a long time and I am serious on obtaining this goal how ever long it will take. I have researched that deca will be my building block for this process. If u guys could help me with some advice for the rest of this schedule I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Quailty gains.......go with Equipose. Deca will give more fat gain in the end. Throw in some test too......Eq and Test go well together. You may want to try winstrol or Fina also.....both will give you good quality gains that are very "keepable". I bet some of the other guys will give you some more advice......but i bet most will tell you to use EQ as your base. Good luck bro.....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol ,Enth,EQ and Winny is a good one. I think alot of people go this route for the first cycle but not all.

IMO.. your first cycle is the best one!! I agree with TT333 pretty much hit on the nose for a first cycle. I wouldnt do fina till you got a few cycles under your belt

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    people could keep hitting with cycles all day long bro you need to be more specific, do more research and give us a proposed cycle, that way people can help you tweak the doses give suggestions on timing and so on, otherwise we are gonna get nowhere here, as I said more info you give more we can help out, sounds like you have done well so far, for what u said I would as they guys have said look into something like test/eq/winnie for good keepable gains, less bloat therefore eliminating the roller coaster as u put it, just my exp

peace

how do u guys feel about deca /eq/and enanthate ? can get 6 weeks of enth and eq and 10 of deca. what do ya think? good, bad?

thank you guys very much for your opinions, it has helped me out alot along with this whole website, this is a whole new world for me and i appreciate your patience.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll write you out a cycle and you let me know what you think... test/eq/winnie

500 mg test a week for 10 weeks
    400 mg eq a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie everyday weeks 8-13
    1000 mg milk thistle everyday with the winnie (liver protectant)
    0.25 mg arimidex everyday weeks 1-13
    Clomid starts mid week 14.

With your stats you obviously know what you are doing as far as diet and training go. With your experience, you will get jacked off that cycle!

That sounds like a great cycle arthur. What would you say the lbs of gains that i could keep of a cycle like this? I am looking to put on some good mass and keep my bf around where it is right now.

Well, your going to put on a little bf and water retention. There really is no way around it when bulking. It is tough to say how much weight you;ll gain because everyone is different. If you have your diet, training, and rest in order and considering this is your first cycle, then there is no reason you won't put on like 20+lbs. You'll have to eat like 4000 cals and 300 grams of protien everyday. Drink 2 gallons of water a day too.

Post cycle is the hardest part.

Thanks man, you've been a huge help. Can't wait to get started.

One more thing. When you hit the winnie, you might want to load up on some glucosamine/chondroitin. Winnie dries out your joints, that will help.

Thread Information