TheBull is offline New Member

Question Need Help With 1st Cycle

I've been taking prohormones for about a year and have finally decided to take the plunge into AS. I need some help on my first cycle. I've been reading lots of threads, but it seems like everyone has a different opinion on what works best. I weigh about 178lbs and my goal is to get up to 195lbs by the end of the year. I'm planning on doing a 6-8 week cycle if that's safe for a first timer. I would also like to cut up a bit towards the end of my bulking period. It seems like most people prefer deca or d-bol or both. Would love to hear some recommendations for me based on my goals. Thanks.

TheBull

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Give us your age, workout experience, and any AAS you feel you would like to use. I think a dbol , test, and/or deca cycle is always good for beginners but opoinions will vary.

I'll be 24 years old next month. I've been working out off and on for about 3 years of my life. After a one and a half year absence I just got back into lifting this past February. I've put on about 13 lbs since February (some probably being from water retention from the creatine, but mostly muscle). I'm thinking about a deca and winstrol stack or maybe d-bol and winstrol stack. Any suggestions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your looking for mass I would go w/ D-bol,Deca or Eq,and some Test.
    Do a search see what you come up with and let us know...

M

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Dont use dbol and Winstrol ......they are both hard on your liver (17alpha) Pick one or the other or space them out in a cycle....You have no reason to run them consecutivley.....If its mass your looking for then try a D-bol-Equpiose-Test stack. This will give you some quality gains that you can maintain post cycle......Example:
    D-bol 30mgs a day Week 1-4
    Test Enth. 500mgs a week 1-10
    Equpoise 400 mgs a week 1-10
    This is just a example........make sure you do your research first!!!
    Do you have clomid? Good luck on your goals!!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol ,Enth and eq.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    trevor gave you a great cycle, make sure you have clomid for post therapy and possibly arimidex for bloat, and maybe nolvadex too. Slide!

Thanks for the help guys

I've decided to try the following cycle:

wks 1-4 D-Bol @ 30mgs/day
    wks 1-8 Test Enanthate @ 500 mgs/week
    wks 4-8 Winny @ 50 mgs/day
    wks 10-13 clomid

I haven't purchased it yet so if you have any better suggestions or reasons why I shouldn't stack one of these with the other then please drop me a reply. Otherwise, I'll probably be ordering the gear sometime this week. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

TheBull

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    First off I wouldnt recomend the dbol in that cycle with the winny, I'd say drop the dbol since your looking to cut up towards the end. I'm currently on my 1st cycle and have similar stats/goals as you. I'm running the following (in week 4 currently and its just starting to kick in!)

wks 1-12 QV Eq
    wks 1-13 Test Enanthate @ 400 mgs/week
    wks 11-15 Winny @ 100 mgs/day (oral)
    wks 16-19 clomid
    Week 1-17 .25mg/ day armidex (thinking of bumping this up to combat the boat)

I started at 184 and I am at 200 presently I posted some pics of my progress in the pics section last week. I had originally decided to do 10 weeks of ew and 11 of test but decided to bump it up after reading the threads about eq in longer cycles.

Thanks for the advice. I saw in one of your old posts that you were originally going to go with 4 weeks of D-bol also. What made you change your mind? It would be nice to cut up at the end, but it is not a high priority, especially since it's almost winter. I'm looking to add mass and gain power mostly. I may extend the Test enth to 10 or 12 weeks.

I was planning on the dbol originally and it turned out to cost too much from my source so I decided it wasnt worth it along with the effects it would have on my liver along with the winny at the end of the cycle. Also I figured if I was going to cut one out it should be the dbol as you dont typically keep many of the gains made on it.

Just curious why just test and nothing else with it like eq or deca throughout?

I would like to add eq to my cycle, but it'll run me about $600 for 10 weeks. I've found D-bol to be the least expensive of the three. Maybe I'll rethink this cycle. Your cycle sounds great, but it sounds pretty expensive. Did you decide to go with the oral Winny's because you didn't want to do three injections at once? I originally only wanted to do one injectable, but now it seems like I bumped it up to two. Maybe I'll try out your cycle with the oral Winny's. Thanks for the help. Have you seen any side effects from the Test enth yet? Like any testicle shrinkage? Is this reversible once you cycle off and take the clomid?

TheBull

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    I am running my first cycle, its a deca /test dbol cyce/ I love it. I am up over 30lbs in 8 weeks.

I paid about $550 for my cycle and now after some more research I could have gotten it for less. I went with the oral winny becuse of the price, I had a guy with good ** prices. The only side I've seen so far is some additional water weight, my face is starting to look a little fat. I'm going to get ahold of some more armidex (currently at .25mg a day) to get rid of some of the water. From what I've read, with clomid post cycle your nuts should recover fine.

Thread Information