Malacu' is offline New Member

Worried about enanthat

I know there are many threads on this discussion but i wanted to find some opinions about my own condition.
    As a teenager i suffered from a mild form of acne and now i'm twenty and it pretty much cleared up even tho i get a few pimples sometimes.Other than that my skin is pretty oily and i tend to sweat a lot.
    I was thinking about starting an enanthate cycle and i'm worried about my predisposition to acne.I was thinkin that blocking DHT with some fincar might help.
    Any suggestions or ideas if i might get acne and maybe how i can fight it?
    It's no good if i'm all muscles but when i take my shirt off i'm full of acne.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    no matter what enan. is gonna make it worse. yes u may be able to lower the sides but higher test levels will only accent this problem.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some stats first? 20 is pretty young to start AAS..read the guys "scared" thread..he did a cycle at your age and now his test levels are all fukked up..diet and training are more important at your age

Thx for the suggetions guys.
    I don't think my stats are relevant...but i'm 6'2" and 275 lbs with a little fat.
    I've been workin hard for my natural gains and i was just wondering if anyone had the conditions i have and did anabolics.I just want to know what to expect regarding acne if i started a test cycle.What are my chances?

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    If you are worried about acne, I wouldn't use any test.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    if you are suffer from acne in the past test will only make it worse and I would maybe use Acutane but I personally think that you are too young to start a cycle IMO but if you dicede to I wish you the best of the luck with it

I wanted to ask u guys if u have any experience with saw palmeto.
    From what i've read up it does a good job blocking DHT so it may help with acne,hair loss and prostate enlargement that are related with steroid use .
    Anybody got some info?

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    Im on Accutane HRT. lol. I have suffered with acne since 15. I was still breaking out bad at 24. I started Steriods at 27.

Accutane is the only thing that will work. Sebum production is INSANE when using steriods. Think of a facuet that drips. Now add Anabolic steriods into the mix (5-10 times natty production) and they turn that knob to high.

tren ace is the worse for acne. I use 50mg of accutane ED. when i use tren ace i get 10 pimples on my neck and several on my face.

Its the price some of us pay to use Steriods.

Hmh...i dunno much about accutane except that i can't get it in my country and that it may have side effects.
    I think blockin DHT can help a lot cuz it's the reason u get extra sebum and acne.
    That's why i was wondering about saw palmetto.It's a pretty good DHT blocker and it binds to DHT receptors in the body...and even if its main purpose is prostate issues,i think it can also help with acne and hair loss.

Thread Information