rtex is offline New Member

Question Need 20lbs of muscle, any suggestions?

I' m 5'8" at 170, 23, and approx 14-15% bf. I'd like to be 180@8%. If I did my math right that means I need 21 lbs of muscle and loose 11 lbs of fat.
    Here's the question, is it possible to reach this goal in 5 months without AS? If it isn't I was thinking of using EQ, Winny, and Sus. Any input is appreciated.

rtex

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    to be at 8% body fat you will have to gain for than 20 pounds of muscle, because you weight 170 now. You will have to either cut or bulk in my opinion at one time. if i were you and the size was very important, i would bulk first until you hit your muscle desired, then shred the fat.

DIET IS THE KEY.

good luck.....

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Rtex, you want to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 5 months..When you figure out how to do that let me know.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I saw a book that says their training methond can put on 30 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. Hell, that would be great for a 12 week cycle. They base their training on doing 1 set of very heavy squats, where your maximum would be 10 reps. What they do is have you go to 20 reps. You go till you can't lift anymore, then wait a few seconds, then do another couple of reps, then another, etc. The name of the book is Supersquats. I saw it at ironmind products. I've been thinking about picking it up.

SUPER SQUATS®
    How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks
    by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.

Here it is, the classic 20-rep squat routine in all its glory--everything you need to know and do to gain size and strength at a record pace.

No. 1200 $14.95

Price Qty

If anybody tries this, let me know how it works out.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I think weider products could help you out.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    celltech bro !!!

rtex is offline New Member
    thanks for all the help...I thought it was a pretty stupid question...I'm really not sure why i asked it, Fantasizing maybe.
    Later
    rtex

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    20lbs. in 5 months without AS is obtainable, but you're really going to have to bust your @ss in the gym, and pack in the calories bro. lots of dedication on your part is required. nothing is impossible i think that anything is possible as long as you have the right motivation, and mindset to do achieve your goal. why the specific time frame bro?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Rtex, you want to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 5 months..When you figure out how to do that let me know.
    hehe, thas what im sayin.

Grant is offline Member
    i know that probably sounded appealing right off the bat but twenty is hard to do. if you have worked hard in the gym and you are dedicated, you know that five pounds of muscle in five months would be good

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have to say I don't think that is obtainable but that shouldn't stop you from trying. Nothing like proving a lot of people wrong to motivate you and less face it if you fall short but still gain 13lbs of LBM you are going to be very happy.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can gain 4lbs of lean muscle weight a month easy via correct training and nutrition... drop the roids and get some books.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Grant
    i know that probably sounded appealing right off the bat but twenty is hard to do. if you have worked hard in the gym and you are dedicated, you know that five pounds of muscle in five months would be good
    Five pounds of muscle in five months would be a plateu that needed to be overcome. Either that, or natural limits have been reached.

One pound of lean weight per month is reflective of not properly training a new athlete. The tendency is 4 pounds per month under most circumstances for someone in a beginner to intermediate training phase.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    I'm assuming you are talking about doing it naturally, right? Cause 20 pounds is more than attainable in 5 months with gear. I gained 28(about 20 muscle) in 12 weeks.

Even naturally I think 20 pounds can be done with the right diet and training. I doubt you will be able to lose the 11 pounds of fat simultaneously, though.

Thread Information