Thread: gyno treatment

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy gyno treatment

I did a cycle of test/dbol for 10 weeks...cycle has been long done....during the cycle i really didn't have any gyno symptoms.....any that i did have..i took care of it with nolva....well...a month later...i got hit hard...i know for a fact i have gyno...only option now is goto the doc......and get surgery......question is what exactly is the procedure...and should I blaim it on andro???? thanks....

system admin is offline Owner
    You wont need to blame it on anything if your telling the doctor. Some people get gyno growing up. If its someone else in your family... they probably dont know what it is. It is day surgery and is quick. Hurts like a bitch afterward and you have 2 tubes that let it drain for a short time after. Cost is around 2500-3500 US dollars.

insurance should cover it ????.....I have full medical insurance 100% payment coverage except a co-pay

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro try re-taking Nolv for 2 - 4 months at 20mgs ed before u go for the surgery.

OG

thanks for all your help bro's any more comments??? OG thinking about trying that.. but the problem is I want to do another cycle mid december or so.....my first cycle finished in early august

bump

McBain is offline Member
    I'd try some aromasin . Do a search there is a bro who claimed he used it and it drastically reduced his gyno

Mastiff is offline Member
    There is some stuff available to treat estrogen gyno, it actually shrinks it. They sell it in Europe, its called Andractim Cream. Its DHT in a base something like plogel, so it gets absorbed thru the skin. In the post I saw, the guy who had gyno posted pictures from before and after 2 weeks of treatment. There was a big improvement. Let me know if you need more info.

http://www.thebody.com/catie/andractim.html

Thread Information