View Poll Results: How Many mgs of Anadrol Do You Think It Is Save To Build Up To Over 6-8 Weeks?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100mg

6 54.55%
  • 150mg

4 36.36%
  • 200mg

1 9.09%
  • more

0 0%
    sarou2 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Anadrol Question?

What is the most mgs of anadrol you can build up to that is safe over 6-8 week period??

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have used anadrol in the past but will never use it again. makes me feel sick all the time. i dont like being sick. IMO dbol is a much better choice.
    if i had to give an answer i would say 100mgs a day is safe and effective. 150mgs a day isnt so safe but is really effective.

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    Hope you guys don't mind me chiming in. Of course I have not and would not ever use Anadrol but I did my homework and I learned that 100mg a day is effective.

Glad to see that my research is paying off. I want to be as educated as possible.
    Unaddressed behavior is condoned behavior.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    In my opinion i wouldnt run it longer than 6 weeks bro.Im running Drol for four weeks and will prob pyramid up to 150mg, i might post that i took 200 for a few days because im a little bit heavier, but no promises..

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

100mg

100mg a day is safe. I would not go more than that. If it is your first cycle, I would probley go with something eles like D-Bol. With A50, you will loose much of what you gain. You would need something to stack with it to make it worth while.

Juicyswede is offline New Member
    Hmmmm strange angle.. safe...? First I must say that this is very induvidual, the same amount that I can take can probably kill someone else. The thing is that I really like a-bombs. The amount U take also depends on wich kind U can get a hold of, the turkish anapolonīs are by far the BEST! With those I satisfiy with 2/day but with other brands I have been up to as much as 4/day! It was no problem for me but I donīt recommend anyone else to do this. I have recently been using anapolan for fuor weeks 2/day and I have made huge gains!

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Drol

I am on my 3rd day of my second week of Anadrol . I have been using 50mg/day but I have no gyno or acne problems. Even when I used D-bol I didn't. Only problem I had was a little bit of hair falling out. I am using Prop/EQ/Kyno as well.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho
    i wouldnt run it more than 4-5 weeks, building up to 100 a day and back down again. this stuff is potent , but its also harsh. take the minimum amount you need to, to aquire the desired result.

peace bb79

Thread Information