H BOMB is offline Senior Member

primo and winny?????

if your taking primo 200mg/week is it best to split it up or all at once. also is winny depot better ed or eod. is drinking it just as effective and as safe as shooting it. any info would be great. thanks fellas

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about finising your profile and giving some stats.

age 23/ ht 5-10/ wt 182/ bf 11%

what does profile and stats have to do with what i asked?

hammerhead is offline Member
    Winnie is at best almost as powerful drank as injected. If you drink it it takes 2 passes thru the liver - inject it - 1 pass. I would inject it. ED or EOD depends on how much you're taking and how much you like to stick yourself. I would stick 50mg/eod and i'd include a 100mg vial of Primo depot in there too. If it were me i'd stick the Primo one vial at a time - i've found/heard that more frequent smaller injections are better than the big ones. IMO you really ought to bump up the Primo to 100mg/eod and the winnie at 50mg/eod. Cutting cycle right? Got Clen ?

BTW you do not need anti-estrogens on that cycle. You will need clomid. Good luck.

thanks hammerhead. i have 100 clen which i will take for 2 weeks after my last shot then one strip of clomid for the day after the clen. and if i can't get the winny then i have 200 var to take with the primo. and i will do a winny/primo some other time down the road. by the way could you start off with the primo eod or wait until your a couple of weeks in? thanks again

Thread Information