Thread: My Next Cycle

FinaFiend is offline New Member

My Next Cycle

This is what I was thinking of doing for my next cycle. This will be my fourth cycle. The last three were kind of weak, and this is gonna be my biggest one yet, so I need a little advice. Current stats: 180Lbs. 5'11 about 10% bodyfat. I'm not really sure if the andriol is in the right place in this cycle. I do know that I want to use it because I already have it. I would have used D-bol in its place but i'm paranoid when it comes to the Gyno issue. Anyway any sort of advice is appreciated. Should I add anything? Take anything out? Let me hear your suggestions.

Week 1-5: Andriol 280 mgs/day
    Week 1-12: Sust. 500 mgs/week
    Week 1-12: EQ 400 mgs/week
    Week 9-15: Fina 75 mg EOD
    Week 10-16: Winny 50mg EOD
    Clomids day after last shot of Winny
    ALA, milk thistle, saw palmetto, cranberry,
    Nolvadex on hand

4plates is offline Banned
    im not to sure about androil but it is a pill form of test
    that brings your total test intake to 2500 mg wk.like i said i really dont know to much about it but that is alot of test a week
    the rest looks good,except i would do the tren /winny the same time and hit them everyday

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice bro's. The one thing is that you have to take at least 280mgs a day of andriol for it to be effective. That's what i've read anyway. Has anybody taken Adriol please tell me your dosages as results. Thanks fellas.

Thread Information