McBain is offline Member

Needs opinions on shaping this cycle

Ok basically I am low on cash and want to go for a nice cost effective cycle that will bulk me up a bit. I was thinking maybe throw in some dbols or fina but they are just too harsh for my liking right now, this is only my 2nd cycle.

Basically I was thinking of a 6 week cycle of test prop. The reason I chose 6 weeks rather than 8 or longer is 1) cost and 2) Last time I did test prop I didn't get much gains after week 6, but week 7-8 I did get some sides. So I figure keep it short and sweet. My only worry is that it will be hard to retain the mass, I was thinking of maybe running low dosages of test prop week 7-8 just to solidify gains a bit, opinions? Anyways here's the cycle I am planning.

Test prop 133mg eod week 1-6
    femara 1/2 tab eod week 1-8

Clomid post cycle, nolv on hand and will be using spiro to protect the hair, I have some finastride laying around too in case I need that but I'd like to try to do a test cycle without a DHT inhibitor, see if the gains are better, plus I have heard there is a higher incidence of aromatization when using something like finastride and as I am gyno prone that is a bad idea imo.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member

Re: Needs opinions on shaping this cycle

Originally posted by McBain

Test prop 133mg eod week 1-6
    femara 1/2 tab eod week 1-8
    IMHO..
    No need for d-bol here bro. If you can try to put some test enan or test cyp in here, would be a killer cycle..

just my .02

McBain is offline Member
    I'm not planning on throwing dbols in, I had just been considering them originally. I don't wish to add cyp ot enth because it is such a short cycle it doesn't make sense, plus I like to be able to start clomid 3 days after last shot. I was mainly asking whether or not I should maybe do 50mg eod for a week and a half or two weeks after the initial 6 week period to solidify gains. I would like to keep the cycle short and sweet though so I'd prefer to not do this.

McBain is offline Member
    ^

landshark is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Needs opinions on shaping this cycle

Originally posted by WanaKnowMore

IMHO..
    No need for d-bol here bro. If you can try to put some test enan or test cyp in here, would be a killer cycle..

just my .02
    Why would you add cyp or en to a short prop cycle? ESPECIALLY if he's running it @ 450mg a week?

I would run the d-bols four weeks @ 40mg. ED and the prop the same way you planned, although I think ED shots would be better. You'll have a two week period for any bloat you may experience to subside by the time you finish, and as long as you take your clomid, you should have no problems keeping most of it.

Also, if you take my advice or some form of it, I would up the let to at least 1.25mg ED, since you said you were prone to gyno...

Good luck.

McBain is offline Member
    I was just worried about using too much of anti-e's because that can have a pretty bad effect as well. Sort of a tight-rope walk as I'm sure you know. You don't tink 1.25mg will be too much? I'll have nolv on hand and last cycle I ran finastride with the test and supposidly finastride makes one more prone to aromatizaton, so that might be why I started getting gyno with such low dosages.

I don't think I am going to do dbols. I'm just not a fan of 17aa's except anavar

McBain is offline Member
    Oh I almost forgot, thank you for the responses, I appreciate it.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    If I was you I would just save your money until you have enough to do a full 10 or 12 week cycle. I never did test prop. so I'm not sure what you'll achieve with that alone.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    I've heard great results off prop/tren cycles....

McBain is offline Member
    Yeah I almost did that but decided against it just because this is only my 2nd cycle and I don't want to use such a harsh drug like fina right now.

McBain is offline Member
    ^

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    throw an anabolic in even at a low dose youll be suprised what 200 mgs / week of deca will add to the gains of a short prop cycle, start the deca 21 days before the prop and finish the deca in week 4 so that the deca is active swhen you start the prop and gone by the time you finish your prop, you wont gaion much more size of a small dose of an anabolic agent such as deca but the increased nitrogen retention will definately help you retain the gains made in such a short cycle

good luck

McBain is offline Member
    I'm not a big fan of deca either just because it shuts one down real hard, plus then I'd have to pickup some bromo just in case and that adds more and more $ I need to spend.

McBain is offline Member
    ^

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    how much were you looking to spend?

McBain is offline Member
    Umm trying to keep it under 350 roughly, I can get testovis test prop for $15 per 2 amps (100mg/amp). So for the cycle I laid out I'd need 28 amps, plus I'd order an extra couple just in case one breaks or something. Then there is shipping so that runs around 200 I think (didn't do the math).
    Then ancilleries I'll be picking up some clomid, nolvadex and femara. Total will prob be about 100.

My main concern is that a 6 week cycle's gains will be lost quickly because on longer cycles your body has a chance to adjust to the weight. Hence maybe tapering down at the end for 2 weeks?

Originally posted by McBain
    Umm trying to keep it under 350 roughly, I can get testovis test prop for $15 per 2 amps (100mg/amp). So for the cycle I laid out I'd need 28 amps, plus I'd order an extra couple just in case one breaks or something. Then there is shipping so that runs around 200 I think (didn't do the math).
    Then ancilleries I'll be picking up some clomid, nolvadex and femara. Total will prob be about 100.

My main concern is that a 6 week cycle's gains will be lost quickly because on longer cycles your body has a chance to adjust to the weight. Hence maybe tapering down at the end for 2 weeks?
    Okay bro not sure who your source is but 350 is pretty damn good for a cycle.

I say got with test enanthate . If you do QV you can get away with two 10ml vials for 30-40 each. Human grade you can go with testoviron at 5-8 per amp, or icns at 4-7 per amp.

Throw in two vials of QV eq at say 60 per vial.

Nolva and clomid will run you about 60-70.

Go with arimidex over femara for price. I get them for .80 per tab. Although the standard is closer to 2 per tab.

Any left over cash can go towards getting some dbol .
    h

Also a couple sources have a tren /prop combo that runs around 120. You would need two to run an 8-10 week cycle.

McBain is offline Member
    I'd rather keep the cycle short if possible, you don't think running test prop for 6 weeks will give me keepable gains? Last cycle I ran 30mg anavar ed for 8 weeks and then test prop for 7 weeks at 100mg eod and I was very happy with the results. I figure this cycle should put on at least as much mass. The last 2 weeks of that cycle I began to get diminishing returns, so I figured why not save my $.

I considered QV but I decided I'd rather go with higher quality for less pain and peace of mind.

McBain is offline Member
    bump

McBain is offline Member
    ^

Thread Information