m16a2 is offline Senior Member

When do you feel the peak of your cycle?

I'm doing my first cycle right now, test/deca at relatively low doses. I'm in week 3, and I'm just wondering when everyone else felt the peak in their cycle. Make sure you include what you used, otherwise there's no point of comparision.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its a really vague question, deca i feel in about 4-5 weeks, depending on what test which is the very vague question, enant/cyp - 3-4 weeks, sust 2-4 weeks, prop 1 week, good luck

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Week 3 finished and I have taken about 1000 mg of Primobolan wth 1600 mg of Deca so far - I did a front load on week one of 800 Dec/600 Primo. I am feeling a bit thicker lately. I get dehydrated and sweat during cardio warm ups much more - pounding water intake. My lower back is feeling some extra tension. I am getting tired easily which goes away after a cardio warm up. I am getting nice gym concentration and pumps.

I have a feeling week four is going to be the fun time for results.

BTW, I added some moderate dosage of D-bol last week at 25mg per day to push the deisel along... and this is my first cycle.
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-14-2002 at 01:17 AM.

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    its a really vague question, deca i feel in about 4-5 weeks, depending on what test which is the very vague question, enant/cyp - 3-4 weeks, sust 2-4 weeks, prop 1 week, good luck
    Well, since I was asking for personal experience the question was phrased openly. With my supplements, enan and nandrolena 300, I expect to feel it kickin nicely at about week 4. If I had put some dbol into the mix, I would probably see faster results, but I am avoiding orals as much as possible.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    dj is right. its too vague a question. mainly because, depending on what youre using or stacking, the "peak" will always be different. if you ask for a specific combo, or the peak times of certain aas, we would be able to help you more. this isnt a flame, im just trying to help you get the answers youre looking for, ok?

peace bb79

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    same here, not trying to be a dick, its just hard to answer with what you've given, id be more than happy to try to help with some specifics...but if you want personal experiences ive taken sust and deca (500/300) and noticed around 3.5-4.5 weeks, and with enant/eq(750/600) around 4-5...good luck

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Re: When do you feel the peak of your cycle?

Originally posted by rampage76
    I'm doing my first cycle right now, test/deca at relatively low doses. I'm in week 3, and I'm just wondering when everyone else felt the peak in their cycle. Make sure you include what you used, otherwise there's no point of comparision.
    I peaked in week 4 on my first cycle of test e, deca , dbol . The dbol gains kicked in during the 1st week. My strength and weight gains finally peaked in week 4. I've gained about 3 more lbs and got harder in the 6 weeks since (with the test/deca @ 500/400).

Originally posted by barbells79
    hey bro,
    dj is right. its too vague a question. mainly because, depending on what youre using or stacking, the "peak" will always be different. if you ask for a specific combo, or the peak times of certain aas, we would be able to help you more. this isnt a flame, im just trying to help you get the answers youre looking for, ok?

peace bb79
    No problem bro, I wasn't thinking I was getting flamed! I'm running 400 mg test enan and 300 mg deca , I'm 17 days into the cycle (3rd week)

Are you feeling the downers of the Deca ? The test may be able to help that - I am not sure. I do know that a moderate dose of D-bol helps with Dopamine production and better overall feeling - my main motivator to adding it. Deca can make you feel run down when not training...

Well, I am also taking wellbutrin (anti depressant), so I'm not sure how that is effecting the entire psychological effects. I know my strength has increased, but I'm not really feeling down or any sides from the cycle whatsoever.

Cool, brah. We will have to keep in touch for our cycle. I have a feeling this will be a big week. Week 4 - let's get it on!

Thread Information