Thread: do i have gyno

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member

do i have gyno

I just finished 10weeks of fina/prop im on clomid now, i have always had like big nipples that stuck out weird, what does gyno look like, i dunno if i have it, i have big puiffy nipples that stick out...can gyno form after your off the cycle???

McBain is offline Member
    Probably and yes. Hope you have some bromo and nolv on hand because you can't be sure what caused it, the fina or the prop. How were the gains from the cycle?

Did they get sore at all. That's usually a sign that gyno may be starting to form. Did you put on any extra body fat. If you've already got "puffy" nipples to start with, then extra B/F isn't going to make them any smaller. Try reduceing your B/F it may help. If you do have gyno, then anti-e's at this stage may help some, but won't completely rid you of it. You may need the services of a good plastic surgeon.

McBain is offline Member
    I'd pickup some yohimburn and nolvadex run the nolv at 40mg ed until symptoms dissappear and then 20mg for like 10 days after.h

i have none of them at all, but yeah i lost bf on fina and gained some muscle it was a good cycle, but like lately i just feel my nipples are sticking out more than usual....its just recently, my right nipple when i push down on my pec kinda hurts nothign is really sore, they just look a little weird..where can i get nolv is it legal in US

McBain is offline Member
    It is a non-scheduled prescription drug. So I believe you can import a 90 day supply of it without having anything happen to you. Although I think they might be able to confiscate it if they really want to, that is if they open your package. Nolv is a pretty easy drug to get, I believe there are some sources posted for nolv and other legal ancilleries on bodybuilding.com under the steroid section in one of the sticky's

yeah

well can anybody maybe direct me to a site with a pic of somebody that has gyno, im really not sure if i have it, or am getting it, what are major symptoms.....

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    Man i had the same quest i think my nipples are to big to and i was wondering about gyno i am trying to get to the doc to see what he says. I am hoping that if it is not all in my head he will help take care of it the web site with a pic would help. Good question bro i was just about to make a post about the same thing glad i scanned first.

Thread Information