iron fist is offline New Member

trenbolone n hair loss

question: if trenbolone does not convert to DHT then how come so many people start losing hair with it?

by the way the people who i know who have lost hair with it. all their grand parents still have full heads.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Because it, Tren , is a very potent androgen. Any androgenic compound can lead to hairloss if you are predisposed to it.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    im predisposed to being bald,,, so if its gonna happen anyway....i am at least going to be ripped while applying sunscreen to my melon

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    im predisposed to being bald,,, so if its gonna happen anyway....i am at least going to be ripped while applying sunscreen to my melon
    word.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Because it, Tren, is a very potent androgen. Any androgenic compound can lead to hairloss if you are predisposed to it.
    Yes well said.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Use finasteride, it's a med for prostate but promotes hair growth

respek is offline Associate Member
    I heard that Parabolin is similiar to Tren , but it works better with less side effects???? Is this true?

parabolin is tren ...

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    can you even still get parabolon anymore? is the chemical structure the exact same as tren with just different names?

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Use finasteride, it's a med for prostate but promotes hair growth
    Finasteride wont do anything to prevent Tren related hairloss.

Proscar 5mg of finasteride is for prostate. Propecia 1mg of finasteride is for MPB.

Finasteride wont do anything to prevent Tren related hairloss.

Proscar 5mg of finasteride is for prostate. Propecia 1mg of finasteride is for MPB.
    From Wikipedia…

Finasteride (marketed as Proscar, Propecia, Fincar, Finpecia, Finax, Finast, Finara, Finalo, Prosteride, Gefina, Finasterid IVAX) is an antiandrogen which acts by inhibiting type II 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is used as a treatment in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in low doses, and prostate cancer in higher doses. It is also indicated for use in combination with doxazosin therapy to reduce the risk for symptomatic progression of BPH. Additionally, it is registered in many countries for androgenetic alopecia (male-pattern baldness).

Finasteride was approved initially in 1992 as Proscar, a treatment for prostate enlargement, but the sponsor had studied 1 mg of finasteride and demonstrated hair growth in male pattern hair loss. On December 22, 1997, the FDA approved finasteride to treat male pattern hair loss.

But as you said it won't do anything for "tren related hairloss" - some guys have informed me it helped but they weren't using tren

From Wikipedia…

Finasteride (marketed as Proscar, Propecia, Fincar, Finpecia, Finax, Finast, Finara, Finalo, Prosteride, Gefina, Finasterid IVAX) is an antiandrogen which acts by inhibiting type II 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is used as a treatment in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in low doses, and prostate cancer in higher doses. It is also indicated for use in combination with doxazosin therapy to reduce the risk for symptomatic progression of BPH. Additionally, it is registered in many countries for androgenetic alopecia (male-pattern baldness).

Finasteride was approved initially in 1992 as Proscar, a treatment for prostate enlargement, but the sponsor had studied 1 mg of finasteride and demonstrated hair growth in male pattern hair loss. On December 22, 1997, the FDA approved finasteride to treat male pattern hair loss.

But as you said it won't do anything for "tren related hairloss" - some guys have informed me it helped but they weren't using tren
    Yes the article is precise. Studies have show that taking more then 1mg of finasteride will not help in combating MPB. Actually even taking 0.5 and 0.25 is somewhere around 80% effective.

Fiansteride and dutasteride will stop testosterone into converting into DHT. Therefore the only steroids that it will help in minimizing hairloss is testosterone. Any DHT derived steroid or androgenic compound finasteride will do nothing.

Any DHT derived steroid or androgenic compound finasteride will do nothing.
    Ahh I see - didn't know that, cheers for clearing that up bro, I assumed it helped with all hairloss related side and the AS's that causes them
    Last edited by oker; 04-05-2008 at 12:00 AM.

Ahh I see - didn't know that, cheers for clearing that up bro, I assumed it helped with hairloss related side and the AS that causes it
    np man. If you are taking any type of test your best choice would be finas or dutas. ANYTHING else use a topical like Nizoral or Spiro. Tren .......that is probably your worst enemy for hairloss.

Thread Information