Thread: Anavar question

muscle_booster is offline New Member

Talking Anavar question

Hi

I started working-out for 2 months now. Some people tell me to take Anavar . I have some questions. Is it to early? Will i remain the strenght gian en muscle gain when i stop using but still work-out?
    Will the muscle gain be so obvious that people can notice while wearing clothes?
    Any seriuous side affects?

I hope someone reads this who has already used this to share his/her experience.

Please help me i'm a beginner

Regards

Danny

[email protected]

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Way too early. Train hard and eat right for a couple of years.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I second that. If you don't have your diet and exercise routine down you'll just be wasting your money. The first cycle you do should provide the greatest gains. My first cycle I didn't know squat, and I thought steroids were a magic pill that would put on muscle all by themselves. I didn't have my diet right ( which provides most of your gains), the routine was good, except I was working out too much for my recovery ability. I gained 12 pounds in 12 weeks then lost 13. It was a total waste of time, effort and money. Your first cycle should give you the greatest gains, and I totally blew it. I corrected my diet and put on 28 lbs of muscle in the next 9 months, without using juice. If you get the diet right, sleep enough, and don't overtrain(thats the hardest part) you'll be amazed at how much muscle you can put on.
    Anavar is expensive, and you don't get much mass from it. Its mainly a strength roid. You shouldn't even think about roids yet. Once you get it right, and are putting on muscle without the juice, you can start thinking about it. Juice isn't magic, it helps your body to build muscle when all the conditions are right. Get the conditions right.

McBain is offline Member
    Too early, and anavar is expensive. Might be good for your first cycle since it is mild but first you need to train naturally for a good 2 years at least. Get a good base down, figure out what works for you, otherwise as the other bros have said it will be a waste.

muscle_booster is offline New Member
    thanks all!

Thread Information