BIG PECS is offline New Member

Too Many Choices! Its A 1st!

I WANT TO LOSE SOME B/F, BUT GAIN SOME MUSCLE ALONG THE WAY! I HAVE ACCESS TO D-BOL ,FINA,WIN TABS,AND T3. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO COMBINE ALL 4. THIS IS MY 3RD CYCLE AND REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP.THANKS

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    If this is your 3rd cycle you should already have an idea of ways you could combine them, or things you could use.. ya should try and do a little more research mate..

Also if you plan on running Dbol and Winny tabs together... I would volunteer for the Liver Donor list right now, wont be too far away untill you will need it....

One way you could use it is Forget about the Winny all together, and use the Fina to harden u up.. this way u ar eonly running the one oral..

So start weeks 1-4 Dbol
    Weeks 1-10 or whatever T3
    and run Fina at the end for 6 or so weeks?? (I dont have any experience with Fina, so I would prefer someone who uses it to help bigpecs on the length etc).

I dunno how much bf% u can expect to drop here though mate.. Dbol and test will make you hold water etc... the Fina will help with that.. but its definatly not the best cycle ya could do for dropping some pounds.. (but you say thats all you can get, so u dont have to many other options)

Best of luck mate..

Jaguar

HEY JAG, MEANT TO SAY THAT THIS MY 3RD CYCLE TOTAL , BUT NOT THE SAME STEROIDS . I HEAR SO MANY WAYS TO CYCLE THIS STUFF, AND ITS HARD TO CHOOSE WHATS BEST.I WANT TO GAIN SOME SIZE , AND THEN AT THE END CUT IT UP.IM PROBABLY 15-20% B/F BUT GOOD SOLID MUSCLE UNDERNEATH.IM 5'7 187 46CHEST 16IN ARMS.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    "So start weeks 1-4 Dbol
    Weeks 1-10 or whatever T3
    and run Fina at the end for 6 or so weeks?? (I dont have any experience with Fina, so I would prefer someone who uses it to help bigpecs on the length etc)"

sorry really got to say that would not be a good cycle, no offense or flame but did u ever try this? 10 weeks on t3 is lethal shouldnt be used more than about 6 weeks imho, also dbol then fina? hmm I would say something more like this

fina weeks 1-6 76-80mg ed
    t3 weeks 1-6 (see cycleon's how to use t3 in educational forum)
    test enanth week 1-10 500mg per week
    eq weeks 1-10 400-600mg per week
    winnie weeks 8-13 5-mg ed
    liquidex or arimidex ed 1mg
    you could also add clen or eca somewhere in there

cutting would more be based on ur diet and traning, that cycle should help especially the t3 to cut the fat and if u add cardio min of 3 x per week in the am before food about 40 mins that would be ok I do more about 5x but its up to you and how well u lose fat. That cycle should kick in with good increased strength gains and then you wont lose any muscle its still possible to gain some depending on how well you are with your diet and training. Hope that helps

peace

When I read through the post (i only did it briefly) I thought I was writing Test Enanth in place of t3, that is certainly a mistake on mybehalf.. my apologies..

About the rest though, that was just my opinion on how it could be done given the Steroids HE has available..

He doesn't say anything about being able to get Eq , so i couldn't include that in...

And the Fina I had no idea about which i did state in my post (havent ever used it so never really looked into it), asking for guys with experience in it to respond, which ofcourse u have

If ya can get the Eq Big Pecs i would run it how The Original Jason said... he is definalty by far the superior in knowledge here in this thread . again sorry about the t3 mix up..

Best of luck with it Big Pecs

Jaguar

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry i missed that bit bro no offense of course, I wouldnt run that cycle to be honest just me, if i really had to at a push and i wanted to cut i guess it would be fina/winnie/t3 but no way i would run fina without test talk about dead dick!

peace

Yer thats cool man I know ya wern't being offensive at all bro ...

And I'm sure BigPecs probably wants the use of his Dick while on cycle , so I am sure will include some test in there...

Maybe ya should see if ya can get ya hands on a few more things Bigpecs... Would give ya a few more options with the cycle also...

Jaguar

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO JAG AND ORI. JASON; I QUESS I NEED TO LOOK AROUND A LITTLE HARDER AND SEE WHAT I CAN FIND.

Thread Information