bigblanco is offline New Member

Need a NEW Cycle

I've done three cycles in the past that were all similar consisting of deca and sust and some orals. WHile i've had good results (5-15lbs each) i'm looking to change things up a bit. Anyhone know of a real good cycle site (please dont tell me this one).

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and what are you trying to accomplish.

I'm 26. 5' 11" and 185, 12% BF. I'd like to put on 10lbs of solid muscle and keep it. I try to take it easy on the toxic orals (maybe only a light week of anadrol or dianabol at the start of a cycle).

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    400 mg of test a week for 10 weeks
    400 mg eq a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 8-13
    0.25 mg arimidex ed weeks 1-13
    Clomid starts week 14

What is your diet like... if you're only gaining 5-15lbs on a cycle of deca /sus, it makes me think you're not eating enough (well the 15lb gain is ok but the 5lb gain is bad)

Could the winnie be oral? or does it have to be injectable?

The first two cycles i did i gained about 15 each one. My last cycle was with ** gear. My body could not handle the alcohol, i was on a very low dosage cause it was all i could handle, i also cut the cycle short and gave the rest of the gear away. My diet is usally pretty good, though i tend to watch my protein intake but dont count carbs as much as i probably should.

I also have lots of anavar , dianabol , anadrol and winny tabs. How would you work them in? I was thinking 50mg of anadrol for the 1st week, 40mg Dianabol for the second week, anavar at 40mg through out and winnie tabs weeks 8 -13

Thread Information