richardharding is offline New Member

Question should i up the dosage ??

Good day my muscle bound buddies, a quick question for you i am currently in week four of a sust. only cycle and as yet have not seen to much of a result, anyway i was wondering should i up the dosage to a shot once every 3 days from a shot every four days will this be benificial or should i stick to the plan of every four days?? Im 100% sure that what i got is legit and although over the past 4 days i havent been eating to good (MOVING HOUSE) i have been pretty strict well what do you all think?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well first of all you won't get results till week 4 so give it another week or so. Secondly how much are you loading in a shot and is that all your taking?

richardharding is offline New Member
    im just using 1ml = 250mg in a shot

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ron is right,
    you should be seeing results soon. that being said, im not a huge fan of super low test dosages, and sustanon is a 4 ester drug, so unless you either A) shoot it more often, or B) up the dosages, you might not see really big results anyways.
    the prop in the sus is being wasted by you shooting every 4 days, and the enan in the sus wont kick in until week 4 or so, so give it another week or 2, and if your not happy with whats happening, up it to 500, or shoot it every 3rd day or even eod.

peace bb79

Thread Information