LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question 2nd Dr Appt : Post-cycle bloodwork...

Hey guys, I am leaving school today to go home and see my family. I have a Dr. Appt setup already to get my post-cycle bloodwork done...

I just started Clen on Monday, so I wanted to know if that could throw off the results of the test? Last time I went, I took hydroxicut before, and some guys on the board told me that ECA throws off results...

Should I just not take Clen tomorrow before going? Should I go on empty stomach? Is there anything else I need to know?

McBain is offline Member
    Yes go on an empty stomach because I assume you are getting cholesterol checked as well and eating within 12 hours of getting cholesterol checked will fuck it up big time. Not sure about the clen though, personally I would say don't take it the day of the bloodwork until after the bloodwork is done, but I am unsure on the halflife so it might still be in your system from the day before....

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Bro, won't loose anything by not taking the Clen for a day, we seem to be in the same boat as I just finished my cycle and going for blood work soon. I'd say Clen can only mess up with some valuable information you need in order to assess your overall health, not worth risking by taking 1 or 2 days of Clen...

Ok guys, went and got bloodwork done. I told Doc to test Testosterone also. I will have results monday hopefully. I'll keep you posted!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    waiting to hear

Thread Information