Thread: pins

liftingislife is offline New Member

pins

i have a question, i don't have a credit card so i can't order my pins from carecenter in a timely manor.(there mail order says it takes 4-6 weeks). i am close to mass, connecticut, and ny. are they legal without a prescription there.
    also if someone was to go to a random little pharmacy, would there be any hope getting sold them????

thanks

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    GEt a credit card, Why dont you have one, How old are you?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    get a card, its a bitch tryin to get 22g pins locally unless you know some1 that works at the pharm.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Re: pins

Originally posted by liftingislife
    i have a question, i don't have a credit card so i can't order my pins from carecenter in a timely manor.(there mail order says it takes 4-6 weeks). i am close to mass, connecticut, and ny. are they legal without a prescription there.
    also if someone was to go to a random little pharmacy, would there be any hope getting sold them????

thanks
    get one of your friends with a credit card to buy it from you.

Shay-Show is offline New Member
    Some gas stations have the prepaid mastercard, I have one. Check into it.

liftingislife is offline New Member
    i am old enough for a credit card but i find it is too tempting while i'm in college.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    man i glad i dont have problems, I just go up to the pharma. and ask for the pinz, they ask me how many and i am n and out liek that

one time they asked for what, cause i was asking about neddle sizes and then i just said i had to give my sickly mom shots and this is what she told me to get
    abstrack@protonmail.com

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by liftingislife
    i am old enough for a credit card but i find it is too tempting while i'm in college.
    smart move.

As for the pins, I can only speak for NY, you can get them at any pharm, CVS, duane reade, etc., but they will usually only sell you ten at a time, and if you ask for anything other than slin pins, they may make a big deal out of it, or may not have them in stock. Personally, I would get them online just to avoid the looks you get at the pharm. Nobody needs to know your business. And like DD said, you can use one of your friends' cards, as you aren't doing anything illegal, and most places you order from will bill discretely, meaning his CC bill is going to say anything AS or needle related. Hope this helps.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Get Debit Card Thats what i use to order mine comes right outta checking account
    And in Mass there Illegal but Rhode Island sells em At CVS

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    RI sells them legal but the last time I went they started busting my balls, I felt like a scumbag so I ordered online this time had the pins in under a week and got more then I neede so now Im set for my next cycle too. Moral of the story go online and save yourself the hassle of dealing with pharmacists that have nothing better to do then stick their nose in your private life.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro pm me and i'll give you a web site to get them at

Thread Information