Jarod is offline Associate Member

Question Hey Bro´s..need Some Personal Advice On Cytomel T3

Hey bro´s I hope this post finds that all is going well with everyone. I am going into my 9th week post cycle. I too 40mg russian dbol E/D for 4 weeks and then took 200mg per week for 8 and took clomid 14 days to restart my test...

During my cycle I went from 250lbs 15% bodyfat to 289lbs....now i am 279lbs @ 20% bodyfat...I have seem to have kept nearly all of my stre ngth but have lost just some size, however i was doing this cycle for strength.

I have researched cytomel and would like to give it a try, I have already used clenbuterol in the past. The question I have is this; it seems to be two schools of thought on the usage..start with 1 pill a day and increase every 3rd day or start with one pill a day and increase every 7th day...both say only use for 4 weeks or 6 weeks max!!!!!!

I was hoping some of you who have used it before could give me some feedback on it and recommendations.

Looking forward to your responses and be safe all!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can increase rapidly the ramp up is not dangerous. The ramp down needs to be slow however. There would be no problem with increasing every 3rd day.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree the down ramp is whats really important. I've used it the way indicated in this thread a couple times and I like it best. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=&threadid=766

shorty2big is offline Member
    I agree that the comedown is the most important factor when using this. As far as I have researched the subject and based on peronal use, there is no positive information that prolonged useage of T3 will shut down normal production. I have used it 2months plus with no rebound effects and normal function returning.

Thread Information