clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

can yall check my order?

here is my order. can yall look it over and see if it looks good? are the prices right? are the brands good?

[desired gear] - 5000mg enanthate test
    [name] - quality vet testanon 250
    [strength] - 250mg/ml
    [volume/amp] - 10ml
    [cost/amp] - $80
    [amps needed] - 2
    [total price] - $160

[desired gear] - 4000mg equipose
    [name] -quality vet bold 200
    [strength] - 250mg/ml
    [volume/amp] - 10ml
    [cost/amp] - $130
    [amps needed] - 2
    [total price] - $260

[desired gear] - 1000mg winstrol
    [name] -anabolic st
    [strength] - 50mg/ml
    [volume/amp] - 20ml
    [cost/amp] - $170
    [amps needed] - 1
    [total price] - $170

[desired gear] - 1050mg clomid
    [name] -???
    [mg/pill] - 50mg
    [pills/per order] - 30
    [cost/order] - $40
    [orders needed] - 1
    [total price] - $40

[desired gear] - 560mg nolvadex
    [name] -???
    [mg/pill] - 20mg
    [pills/per order] - 14
    [cost/order] - $40
    [orders needed] - 2
    [total price] - $80

total cost $710

thanks guys,
    -clocky baby

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i'd say it's shitty domestically, but good gym prices...

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Dude go to Mexico you would save a ton down there. You would save atleast 1/2 and probably even more than that. I couldn't imagine paying what you guys pay domesticlly i would go broke on my cycle.

so its pretty expensive, huh? and yeah it is domestic. trouble with mex is that i wouldn't know where to go and isn't the risk really bad?

big rush, what are gym prices?

thanks for the feedback, guys,

-clocky baby

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Gym prices are what u would pay locally if you bought from a dealer in a gym.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    damn bro those are pretty high, athough maybe not that high for gym prices. I would try and locate a trusted source. Icn test enanthate can be bought for 7 per amp. Conversely you can get QV test e for about 35-45 bucks. The QV eq shouldnt run more than 90 per vial. Again this assumes you are using a good source and not paying gym prices.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Those are fine for local source prices. I would pick up more nolvadex than that though...and add some liquidex-it works wonders for bloat

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya l-dex is the shit, but pretty pricy....clock, i wouldn't go to mexi bro...ordering domestically is much safer IMHO

hammerhead is offline Member
    That winstrol is way too high. The EQ and test are too high even for gym prices around here. When you say "here's my order" I gather you're referring to a mail order? The local shylock?

You shouldn't pay more than $60 for 1000mg of winnie. 4000mg eq about $150. The test shouldn't be more than 40 or 45 bucks a bottle. Until you find those prices keep looking.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by clockworks
    so its pretty expensive, huh? and yeah it is domestic. trouble with mex is that i wouldn't know where to go and isn't the risk really bad?

big rush, what are gym prices?

thanks for the feedback, guys, clocky baby
    i agree, if you can go to tj mexico i would.i live on the east coast and it cost me 212$ for a round trip ticket. the hotels are about 15$ and up. and the prices are worth the trip. for example the qv eq cost 45$ for one 200x 10ml bottle. there is a small chance of getting caught at the border. but for me its worth it. as long as you arent 259lbs walking across the border you should be fine. but make sure you do a lot of research if you decide to go. get batch #ers,exp. dates, regional distibuters and pictures of your gear. this site helped me out alot. so take advantage of it.lol if you decide to take a vacation...........................billy

Originally posted by hammerhead
    That winstrol is way too high. The EQ and test are too high even for gym prices around here. When you say "here's my order" I gather you're referring to a mail order? The local shylock?

You shouldn't pay more than $60 for 1000mg of winnie. 4000mg eq about $150. The test shouldn't be more than 40 or 45 bucks a bottle. Until you find those prices keep looking.
    local shylock? hehe, dunno what that means, but its a local source. friend of a friend who's making an order for me. i'm beginning to think there are too many middlemen in this deal.

you suggest waiting till i find better prices, but i've been looking for months for a source so finding anything is like a godsend to me...=( i do live in texas, but i wouldn't know the first thing about getting gear in mex. if i had another texan AR buddy to go with, i would definantly make a trip asap...

-clocky baby

advice well taken. i guess i will hold out till i find better prices. in all honesty, i can't really afford $710...i'm just a poor college kid. the most i can scrounge together is $500 (aka the most i'm willing to spend on a cycle...) and i don't wanna borrow money from friends. that sucks.

given the cycle i want to do, do yall think $500 is a viable price to find in texas?

thanks,
    clocky baby

Thread Information