Nstart is offline Associate Member

T3, Clen and Ketotifen (how much Keto to take)?

If I do a cutting cycle with clen and T3, can I continue to use clen for 6-8 weeks straight through as long as I use 3mg of Keto every 3rd week? Does that mean I have to stop using clen during those 3rd weeks or can I continuously use it?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    stats?
    height
    bf%
    training experience

i wouldn't use t3 if your not on AS as it can cause catabolism, you can run the clen 6-8 continuous just take 3mg of keto every day of that third week

Read this thread on clen by perfectbeast, it will answer alot of your questions and help you plan your cycle

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

after you read that if you still have some questions post them and we'll help

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    keto is 2-3mg ed while you are on clen . i als take sleeping pills 100mg od dy(whatever) ed to help up reg and to get some sleep.

opps... I just saw the part about keto in perfectbeasts FAQ. Answers my question, thanks.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    and as wilson was saying, you can use benedryl as well, i'd check your waking temp 2-3 days before starting your cycle and record it, your temp should go up .5-1 degree F when the clen becomes effective, and use the keto every third week and benedryl as needed if you feel the clen effects are starting to drop

make sure to keep watch on your blood pressure and keep some taurine on hand for cramps

Yeah I know about the benadryl, but since AR sells the Keto combo for only $10 more I figured I'd get that and just stay on clen for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks phate186. Didn't bother putting my stats up because I did that in the thread where I proposed my cutting cycle and it was approved. Initially I wasn't going to use T3/Clen but now I'm considering it.

Thread Information