Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Kidney Pain--Baffling

Allright bros, don't know what the deal is here.
    I'll layout the situation.

Cycle
    Test Cyp-400mg
    EQ-400mg
    L-dex-.5
    Nolva-20mg

Been having kidney pain lately and I can't figure out why. I got my blood work done again for the second time in 2wks and everything is tip top. My doctor says it's possible that it's AS related but she admits to being somewhat uneducated when it comes to AS. My 9th week started today.
    My water is up at 2gal with all the supps to boot(ALA, Milk thistle, calcium, zinc, glucosamine, chindritis, MSM, magnesium, selinium, folic acid, vitamine C, and vitamuine E).
    I had the Flu(unrelated to AS I believe) last week and the kidney pain came 1 day after ward so thats my first assumption but still uncertain.

Any ideas from anyone?
    I only have 1wk of EQ injects and 2 of test so I'm inclined to follow through. Not too worried at this point with my blood work being so good but it's begining to be concerning.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro, I have thought at different times I've had kidney pains, but when I had my blood work done everything came back normal. After talking with my doctor he told me it was nothing more than back spasm’s. He gave me some muscle relaxents and within a few days the pain was gone. However, I did have to take some time off from lifting heavy. Did your doctor do a urinalysis on you? And have you been doing any lifiting that could have stressed your lower back? If so maybe go back and talk to your doctor about it. Maybe you are having muscle spasms? Hope this helped.

Peace,
    CC

jdroks is offline New Member
    do you still piss yellow? Because if you do then you need MORE water. Its hard to beleive, but it is possible. I find that the more supps I take, it becomes harder to drink enough water.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro, my left kidney has been killing me for about 5days. I think it could be a kidney infection!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Have you gotten drunk any time during your cycle?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont see any cranberry extract or juice in the array bro, this could help alleviate the symptoms somewhat.
    imho, it might be the cyp. what brand is it? hopefully its reliable and clean.

peace bb79

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    Have you gotten drunk any time during your cycle?
    3days last week!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The first day I had the pain, my pee was yellow, but it's been crystal ever since.

Big Rush, I have had 3 nights out for a couple of birthdays and a night that PT and I went out, but no symptoms directly afterwards.

BB79, The Cyp. id Upjohn which I would expect to be good to go. I'm going to pick up some cranberry juice today after work definately.

I figure I'll give it a couple of days and if the problem persists, I'll get an MRI and some more blood work taken.
    If I had some blood in my urine or a dark color of some sort then I would be worried but so far thats all clear.
    Hope for the best and see what happens I suppose.
    Thanks for the input guys

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    yep,
    thats a clean reliable brand bro, i take that part of my post back. see if the cran extract helps ok? try running 1200-1500mg ed along with a big glass of juice in the am and one in the pm.

peace bb79

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    When I got drunk on Winny I had really bad kidney pains for a few weeks...go with the cran extract

Thread Information