Lattman is offline Associate Member

Ventipulmin (Clen) need prof. help....

Guys!

I just finished my 12 week cycle and finally decided to start Clen even with the recent talks of it causing permanent infertility and stuttering...

I will be on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle, yet althought I used the search button quite a bit, I could not decide on the dosage I should use...

I am using the "pump" which dispenses 100mcg of Clen with every pump...Your advice and comments would be appreciated!

Thx
    Lattman

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this may not sound so good with a lot of people, but I usually just use a tablespoon of it *pump it right into the spoon* or a full pump just dropped in my mouth. It works well for me. I used to get headaches and cramps while doing it that way, but I just loaded up on my water intake and I had no side effects. It worked for me.

Oh, also, I used a 2 day on 2 day off. I tried a week straight, but it was too much I found. Near the end of the week, I wasn't feeling anything. I felt a lot more using the 2 or 3 on, and 2 or 3 off.

Oh maaann, I've got a headache...need some Advil fast!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have done 2 days on 2 days off...1 week on 1 week off and also 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..I perfer 1 week on 1 week off..because you are not loading your receptor sites up for 2 weeks straight. When I was on the 2 week schedule I would always get headaches no matter how hard I tryed to keep my water and electrolyte levels up. I started out with 1/2 pump in the morning and 1/2 a pump at around 6pm. Then after the first 2 weeks I bumped it up to full pump in the am and full pump @ around 6. Doing it 1 week on 1 week off and on off weeks ECA. This is what has worked best for me personally

Ok...First day was horrible, I was seing stars from the headaches and had major heart burn, has anyone had stomack bloat from hyperacidity caused by Ventipulmin? Anyhow, I will try Shred's suggestion in taking 1/2 a pump in the morning and 1/2 a pump around 5pm...At this point my sleep has not been affected as I fell into a deep sleep after work for 2 hours...I will try 3 days on 3 days off instead of 2 weeks, I think this will work better for me...Just out of curiosity, how good is Clen in Burning fat?

Yo LATTMAN! The first day with the PUMP is always the WORST! You're probably thinking "what am I doing to myself?" but trust me when I say when you wake up tomorrow (after a night of cold and hot sweats) you'll feel great and tomorrow's pump won't even give you as severe side effects, not by a longshot.

Definition of Clen courtesy of AR:

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A fur-ther aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simulta-neously, since the protein processing is increased.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would also add some timed release potassium tabs just to make sure you don't lose your electrolytes or else you will end up with a much more serious problem then a headache.

Clen has been great for aiding in my personal fat burning. As for the bloat..never experience it. It is most likely caused by something else.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Clenbuterol handbook
    CLENBUTERAL FAQ: EVERYTHING YOU
    NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT CLENBUTEROL
    by BigAndy69

What is Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator
    for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not
    FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts
    like adrenaline. It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants
    like ephedrine. Contrary to popular belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35
    hours and not 48 hours.

Dosing and Cycling

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump
    and injectable form. It's also available as a powder in some areas. Doses are
    very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere
    in the range of 4-8 tablets per day for men and 2-4 tablets a day for women is
    most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
    body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic /anti-catabolic properties
    fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into
    consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
    for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine or Yohimbine can be used in the off weeks.

Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs DNP

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of DNP
    raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels
    about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner but many people will never use it
    because of the risks associated with it. It also offers no anti-catabolic
    benefit. Although it does have anti-catabolic effect, ephedrine's short
    half-life prevents it from being all that effective.

As far as side effects, Clenbuterol's are certainly milder than DNP's, and some
    would even say milder than an ECA stack. There is no ECA-style crash on
    Clenbuterol and many users find it easier on the prostate and sex drive. This
    may in part be due to the fact that Clen is generally used for only 2 weeks at a
    time.

Side effects

NAUSEA
    NERVOUSNESS
    DIZZINESS
    DROWSINESS
    DRY MOUTH
    FACIAL FLUSHING
    HEADACHE
    HEARTBURN
    INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
    INCREASED SWEATING
    INSOMNIA
    LIGHTHEADEDNESS
    MUSCLE CRAMPS
    TREMORS
    VOMITING
    CHEST PAIN

The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and
    increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming
    bananas and oranges or supplementing with potassium tablets at 200-400mg a
    day taken before bed on an empty stomach. Taurine at 3-5grams is a necessity in
    minimizing cramps.

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taking at the first
    signs of a headache.

Common Uses

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clen is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the
    user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding
    body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his
    intensity in the gym. Diet: Roughly the same as on cycle.

Fat loss: The most popular use for Clen, it also increases muscle hardness,
    vascularity, strength and size on a caloric deficit. For the most significant
    fat loss, Clen can be stacked with T3. Diet: A high protein(1.5g per lb of
    bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g
    per lb of bodyweight) seems to work best with Clen.

Alternative to Steroids : Clenbuterol has mild steroid -like properties and can be
    used by non-AS using bodybuilder to increase LBM as well as strength and muscle
    hardness. Diet: A moderate carb, high protein, moderate fat diet work well.

Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an ECA
    stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To
    take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clen, carbohydrates must be
    included in the diet. Ketogenic diets do not work well in this case.

Precautions: Is Clen for you?

The same precautions that apply to Ephedrine must be applied to Clen, although
    some people find ECA stacks are harsher than Clen. It should not be stacked
    with other CNS stimulants such as Ephedrine and Yohimbine. These combinations
    are unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Caffeine can be used in moderation
    before a workout for an extra quick. burst of energy.

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
    treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
    regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
    at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
    extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
    adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
    extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
    dieting.

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use
    high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within
    the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
    until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
    your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
    advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Ow, and a syringe is a good way to dose your pump.

Thx all for you response, special thx to RoNNy THe BuLL ..You were right Bro, the headaches dissapeared...Along with any type of effect, by day 4 I'm not even sweating anymore, I'm not jittery, seems like the Clen is not doing anything...Could I be wrong?

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Sup lattman, I personally take enough until I just feel a bit ansy, and then i know that's enough, like Shredz said 1 week on/off is good, with an eca on the off week, btw grab some time-released potassium pills, they help alot with cramping.
    peace

Originally posted by Lattman
    Thx all for you response, special thx to RoNNy THe BuLL ..You were right Bro, the headaches dissapeared...Along with any type of effect, by day 4 I'm not even sweating anymore, I'm not jittery, seems like the Clen is not doing anything...Could I be wrong?

NO PROBLEMO BRO!

It may feel like it's not doing anything because you're adapting too it. What's your split like? 2 on 2 off?

Thread Information