TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

test enantat only cycle?

my buddy is about to do his first cycle, and the only gear i had to offer him was two 10 ml vials of qv test enantat 250. i told him to take 1cc every three days which would run about eight weeks or take 2cc every week which would last about ten weeks if the vials are not underfilled. i feel this isn't a bad first cycle as long as he runs clomid post cycle. what to you guys think about this? also what do you think about qv enantat? and the qv deca 300? which im about to try for my first time, it will be my first time ever using deca, which im going to run with dbol and qv test enantat.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think its a decent first cycle. He'd get better gains if you threw in some deca , but I think its OK. JMO. I've never used QV products, so I can't comment on that.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I did a test only cycle over the summer and gained 35lbs. I did lose some and managed to keep 27lbs. I think a test only cycle is great for a first. I ran 500mg/ week for 10 weeks.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    Thumbs up to the test only cycle. QV line rules. I used the Deca 300 and had a very good cycle. They are tops when it comes to vet products. I had a buddy that used their test at just 250mg/week for 10 weeks, gained 25 pounds and only lost 4.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I think it's a good first cycle also, I think alot of people overdue it sometimes especially on their first couple of cycles. I used test only for my first and gained about 25lbs.

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys i'll have him do 500mg of the qv test enantat a week, but should he do two cc's once a week or split it into two shots a week each containing 1cc. im not exactly sure how often test enantat needs to be injected for best results

Thanks

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    it depends on how close to ur genetic potetial u r
    me i was rigtht there and could have actually done more gear

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    anybody try test only cycle for their second cycle?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I ran a test only cycle at 600mgs/wk for my second or third cycle and gained 18 lbs in 8 weeks. Tex, this is good, your buddy should make some good gains as long as his diet and trainging are in check. Of coarse I can't really say for sure because I dont' know his stats. Let us know how it turns out.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Test only is a good beginner cycle. Ive done the same with cyp.

Thread Information