fxdupcobra2k is offline New Member

I am done with my first cycle now what?

I just finished my cycle of EQ and d-bal and was wondering what is the best thing to take to keep my gains and loose any water and fat.
    And when do i start ?
    I have access to nolva and clomid and thinking aobut clen ?
    Any ideas?

durbin22 is offline Member
    If you don't know what you should be taking to keep gains and reduce water then you should not be doing a cycle.

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Some like clomid at the end. Some like clomid and nolvadex . Do a search under those keywords and see the differing opinions.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    If you don't know what you should be taking to keep gains and reduce water then you should not be doing a cycle.
    :/:

But to answer ½ your question clomid, use the search button and you will find dosages.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    you ran your cycle and dont know how to finish it off? you have access to nolva and clomid, but dont know what to do with them?
    ok- enough i guess. bro, you need to do a little more research before you jab yourself. im glad you have the nolva and clomid, but what good are they doing you, if you dont know what they are, or how to dose them?

the nolva is an anti-e. you should have run it during your cycle, to prevent any gyno induced sides. some guys use it post cycle to bring up natural test levels.( there are a few threads on this). most say only to run it during your cycle if you need it, not before.

the clomid you need to run 3 weeks after your last shot of eq. it will bring up your natural test levels, which will help you keep your gains. run it this way:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50 mg days 12-21

hope this helps........

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 10-14-2002 at 10:37 AM.

CTX
    CTX is offline New Member
    What kind of results did you make with your cycle?

fxdupcobra2k is offline New Member
    I know about these substances, I just wanted more opinion. The results of the cycle were ok, I gained like 8-10 pounds solid and my strength went up. For example: before i was benching like 185 about six to eight times, now I am benching about 295 six to eight times.

EJAY is offline New Member
    That was quite a bit of gain in strength. What kind of build do you have and how long had you been working out before the cycle. Just curious cause I am starting my first cycle in a week.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I know about these substances, I just wanted more opinion. The results of the cycle were ok, I gained like 8-10 pounds solid and my strength went up. For example: before i was benching like 185 about six to eight times, now I am benching about 295 six to eight times.

IS THAT POSSIBLE ?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It could be possible, especially if he wasn't working out that hard before. I went up over 100lbs on bench on my first cycle and have kept most of the strength. 185 x6 times isn't that much weight to begin with, unless you weigh like 140lbs.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    well..... now he weighs almost 150

I'm looking for 100lbs on bench my first.

Thread Information