BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member

Is the aspirin part of an ECA stack really needed when on a cycle? (thin blood)

your blood is already thin...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on what your taking, usually the blood will be thicker...the purpose of the aspirin is to keep the body temp down or rather tell the body the temp is down so it continues to use calories burned as energy/heat and doens't stop doing this due to heightened temp...probably makes your ec(A) a little less effective...sorry thats not very clear but i hope it helps...

fnheadcase is offline New Member
    So if this is true of the body using more calories when cooler, does that mean when I wear sweats during my cardio, I am burning less calories than if I were to be in shorts and a tank top? I always thought I would be burning more calories if I was wearing sweats and sweating more?

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    good question i guess you got to burn cals to stay warm, huh any way thanks dj that helped a lot-BOB

juiceon2 is offline New Member
    As far as burning calories, it does not matter what you wear when working out. You body will burn enough calories to support the aerobic activity, nothing more. As you burn calories, your body temperature will rise, and blood will flow to the skin to be cooled off. To aid in cooling off, your sweat glans pump sweat to the surface of the skin. As the sweat evaporates into the air, it takes heat with it, i.e., away from the body. If you wear a lot of clothes, you simply reduce the efficiency of the process, and consequently your body sweats more - you just lose more water. During aerobic activity, your muscles act independent of your body's temperature control system.

Ephedrine contributes to a thermogenic effect by causing the adrenal glands to dump epinephrine into the blood stream, which increases the heart rate. More calories are burned, which in turn leads to an increase in body temperature. As far as the role of aspirin, I agree with dj. Somehow the aspirin fools the body into thinking there is not a problem with body temperature.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the aspirin isn't used as a blood thinning agent in this case, it's used as an anti-inflammatory... altho there is a another reason for it that escapes me at the moment... bump for someone else tho.

Thread Information