Thread: Beat this

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

Beat this

Ok i have nothing to beat just need some quick advice i am going to start a cutting cycle
    My stats

6'3 263lbs about 17% BF

I am doing cardio three times a week and i am dieting that needs work but its getting there

i was gonna run
    EQ 400mgs wk1-6
    Winny 50mg EOD wk2-6
    Then i would run clen weeks 2-6

would this work
    anything better? and what should i take after. I want to do a short cycle but i dont want to mess with T3 dont know enough about it. I dont even know if this cycle would be any good. Help me......

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Negative on the clen . Run the clen 2weeks on/2weeks off. If you run it longer you body gets used to it and you lose the effects. Depending on how many cycles you have, I would run tren /prop/winny/clen. Although you dont need the prop, its always good to have a test in the mix. My cycle would look like this:

weeks 1-10 Prop 50mg/ed
    weeks 6-12 winny 50mg/ed
    weeks 6-12 tren 75mg/ed
    clen 2weeks on/2weeksoff for the entire cycle.

Adjust the dose accordingly with your experience with gear. Also, see what others say.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would add some test in there...perferably prop because you will hold little to no water with this ester. As for the eq..you are not running it long enough...minimum 10weeks with eq so if you want to keep it short you might want to remove eq.

I run clean more then 4 weeks..you won't see to much with only 4 weeks. I run it 6 or more.

Make sure you are taking clomid post cycle.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    DD's suggestion looks good. I would keep the EQ in there as well and run it @ 400mg/week from weeks 1-10 as well. It will stay active for 2 weeks after your last administration so therefore it will work synergistically with the tren and winny. BTW...what is your cycle experience? If it's minmal you may want to hold off on the tren (as it can be harsh when you don't know how your body will respond to AAS) and opt for a test that you don't have to shoot ed...JMO

JCS
    Hey thanks alot guys. My cycle experience is low. This would be my first real cycle with a good stack. I Always had a source that was unreliable and liked to make to much money off me. I believe i have a good guy so i want to do a good cycle. Like i said i have the bodyfat to loose and that has always been my biggest problem. I gain fat easily. So with a low cycle exerience would DD cycle be good if i add the EQ the whole 10 wks....With the clomid what dosage would be recommend

JCS
    Ok guys what about this?

Prop at 50mg ED wks1-10
    EG @ 400mg wks 1-10
    Winstrol @ 50mg ED wks 6-10
    Clen two weeks on two weeks off thru the whole cycle

I dont really know anything about Tren so i will skip that how much will that mess the cycle up seeing that this is my first real cycle. And the Clen how many pills do i take per day and do i build up to a certain amount like it says on the drug profile page?
    the clomid when do i start and how much and often if i have 50mg tabs?
    how would this drop my bodyfat if i keep a decent diet? DD any other help would be cool or does this look straight i figure this should run about 700? is that decent?

Tren effects can best be said to give a hardened muscle like appearance and high strength gain. Look up the drug profile for Finaject/finaplex.

Your cycle looks better. As Pete said you may want to consider a longer acting test that you dont have to inject ED. Those ED shots get to be a pain in the ass (no pun intended). However, you encounter 2 problems: (1) most tests that have longer acting esters are prone to induce higher water rention (2) you will not have a catalyst at the beginning of your cycle. If you choose not to use the prop, you can use sust for the first 3-4 weeks and then switch to a test like Cyp or test enanthate . Remember though, they will cause more bloat, but the EQ will moderately help.

Also, if you are not going to use tren (ie fina) then you may want to bump up the winny to 75mg/ed or 100mg/ed. However, that is assuming you have experience with injectibles and have a few cycles under you belt. If not then go with 50mg/ed.

JCS
    Ok i have a little exerience with injects did a small cycle awhile back. The problem with the fina is that i just cant get it. I would throw it in but its not there so that leaves that out. I could get 100ml Prop and do that EOD i was thinking that might be easier and a little less painful. I knew a guy who had the Tren awhile back but he was a thief and would rip his own mom off so that leaves that out. Think the gains would be good i could see about bumpin the winny just have to check the cash flow i am gonna wait about a month to start so i can be ready and get my diet down a little better....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think the cycle as you have it layed out looks pretty good bro. If your cool with ED injects stay with it as is...if not follow DD's suggestion. The only thing I would change is run the winstrol from weeks 6-12 as DD suggested in his first post. That way it will work with the EQ up until the end of week 12 as EQ stays active for about 2 weeks after the last shot.

Your cycle is not too expensive. More toward the high side, but running winny can be expensive in itself. Clomid for your cycle would start on week 15 (i.e. 2 full week after your last shot). You run 300mg on day 1, 100mg/ed for ten days, and 50mg/ed for 10 days. So you will need 36 50mg tabs.

JCS
    Alright guys thanks it looks pretty good then just have to start getting it together

Thread Information