Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Angry Sudden fear of needles????

WTF, I'm in the middle of my second cycle....I just started at the needle today and last Thurs. and it took me like 5 min each time to balls up and poke myself...I used to look forward to doing it.......I start Fina in a couple of weeks so I ordered 50 25g pins...maybe that will make spot injecting easier...has this happened to anyone else? I'm fucking pissed at myself. It all started after my secong thight inject which kinda hurt...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I cant stand needles either, but since your thigh injection hurt, your thinkin its going to hurt again like that. I always have someone else doing it for me.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Must be nice..... I would love to have someone else do the honours.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    BR I have the same problem. After I hit a nerve 3 times in a row a couple of weeks ago, I have to psych myself up everytime now. I keep thinking that it's gonna jab a sesitive spot so I end up going in really slow. It's a literal pain in the ass...and quad...and calf...and, well you get the idea.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I got faith in ya Big Rush. Once those gains start rollin in im sure youll be injectably happy again hehe.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    me too i never cared untill I hit a nerve made my scarded shitless.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell I can hardly sleep the night before I inject. I lie there with the adrenaline running through my veins......yeah I guess I am a juice junkie!!!LOL

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Thanks fro the support symatech..lol...at least I'm not alone

hammerhead is offline Member
    Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really afraid of the pain. I doubt it. I wonder if you're really afraid you're going to damage something or hurt yourself by sticking the juice. Do you ever wonder if you might hurt yourself when you hit a nerve and the muscles start jumping?

I've given 1000s of shots in my life so to me it's like brushing my teeth. I don't freak out if my gums were to bleed. I don't freak out if I hit a vein or a nerve when I stick juice either.

It doesn't hurt as much if you stick it in with a punching jab. Just like the way your nurse does it when you get a vaccine. You're more likely to hit nerves in top of your quads than the sides.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hammerheads got it right. I stick the pin in real quick to break the skin, becuase i always think it's painful to push in slowly while the sharp tip is pressing against the skin surface. Once i break skin, i keep pushing it in at a moderate and constant pace. I really don't have any problem with injecting at all, quite often i even look forward to it. If I did, however, i would probably just stick to the glutes. I can't even feel those shots.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I hate injecting myself, but when me and my buddy cycle next, we'll hit the delts. Since I can't reach, he'll inject me. As for hitting a vein that sucks. Scared the shit out of me. Took me like 20 minutes to get the balls to do it again.

Billmister is offline Member
    well thank God so far i have not hit a vain so far. This is my third cycle and i've juiced in the glutes all the time. I aspire everytime and everytime it goes good. Knock on wood.... I always look foward to it. especially since the ** test and eq are painless to me... i want to do it again and again.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I do self injections into the glutes only. I have never hit a vein or nerve, thank god. I go slow usually, but the few times I have gone fast, the soreness afterwards was reduced. I think when you go slow, your hand is really shaky and might cause more problems then just sticking it in fast. Hopefully my good luck will continue. Don't worry BR, you'll get over this fear in no time bro!

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I hate shooting glutes. Although that were I shoot almost exclusively. The damn needle looks soooooo big, and its an ackward position to be in. The 25g needles are freaking painless. It should make things easier.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    glutes are cool, For me I hate shoulders. I never tried legs yet but this time im gonna go for it so that way if I like it I can rotate glutes and legs and skip delts altogether.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    i too hate needles, its not so much the pain... just the jabbing of myself that is so hard, but i do it anyway. guess i am cravin the juice

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    tri you bi's and tris.... i was scared shitless to give it a shot..haha... but no i love it. i would rather shoot in my biceps any day

Thread Information