Deltrain is offline New Member

emergency question???

Okay, im sure im freaking out over nothing! I was jsut giving myself a shot in the leg. When i stuck the needle in some blood pooled up around the needle. When it was in all the way i tried to suck some blood up to see if i was in a vein, No blood. I proceeded to inject 1 or 2 ccs when i started to feel light headed and my chest was burning. Im assuming all this was becasue i was just freaking myself out but, and heres my question, What would happen if i did inject 2 ccs into a vein on accident?

I stoped halfway between the shot and now i feel fine but i had to ask. I will put a new needle on and finish i my shoulder
    Deltrain

bump

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if ur reading this ur ok, i have had that feeling many times, usually goes away quite quickly too

peace

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you pulled back and had no blood in the needle then your ok. Sometime you pass through a vein. So the vein is punctured but you don't shoot in it. I bet this is what happened to you.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You'll be alright bro. Light headed and chest burning was you just being nervous. You would be alright if you injected 2 cc in your vein, but dont let it be a habit!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You will probably feel a little nautious... I had the same thing last week. No blood in the aspiration but the site bled pretty bad. I felt a little nautious but it went away with some breakfast...

im still alive! I was just worried. I will finish up the other cc that was over in a few mins then ogg to the gym. Thanks for the quick replies.
    Deltrain

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Injecting 2cc generally will not be harmful, but it is not to be tested. If you for some reason did inject into a vein, try to keep your head low (lie on a declined bed or bench or something, this will help prevent the bubbles to go in your heart or brain or lungs).
    However, if you are not dead yet, you probably don't have a problem.

Thread Information