MjDub724 is offline Banned

Exclamation First cycle....calling all vets, need your help.

Ok, heres what im looking at...

Testosterone Enthante (Test E) Run it for 12 weeks.
    (weeks) (what im taking)
    1-125mg monday, 125mg thursday
    2-125mg monday, 125mg thursday
    3-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    4-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    5-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    6-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    7-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    8-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    9-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    10-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    11-250mg monday, 250mg friday
    12-250mg monday, 250mg friday....(end of cycle)
    13-keep eating right and lifting
    14-eat right, hit the weights
    15-(14 days from last injection...PCT) Clomid,Nolvadex ,Armidex...Which should i take, and why? ALSO, What Dosages?

....I want to get the maximum amount of gains and keep as much as possible, kinda what everyone wants huh lol. Check that cycle out for me let me know what you think, please give a reason for your response...Thanks!!!!!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome MjDub724, what r ur stats?

As of right now im fluctuating around 200lbs and 206lbs..id say 15% body fat but im not to sure on that. Im 18 and about 5ft 10inches...Squat-375. Bench-250. Deads 300 give or take. (I Dont really Max Out..those numbers might be a lil higher)

Ok, ur not gona like this, but, the truth is, if u use steroids @ ur age, there is a significant risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA. Ur already looking pretty good bro, just stay on the track ur on now, max out ur natural potential while ur hormones r @ their peak.

ok, yeah u were right i deffinatly dont like that, i really want to run this cycle i hit a huge plateau and just wana grow and reak havoc, maybe even a lower dose of test just to boost me? then keep lifting natural til the day i die?...thanks for the info and quick reply tho bear!

I wouldn't mess with ANY AAS rite now, even low dose Test. will hav adverse effects. I'm willing 2 bet we can help u break through that plateau with a tweak in ur diet & training. What do u eat?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MjDub724 View Post
    ok, yeah u were right i deffinatly dont like that, i really want to run this cycle i hit a huge plateau and just wana grow and reak havoc, maybe even a lower dose of test just to boost me? then keep lifting natural til the day i die?...thanks for the info and quick reply tho bear!
    there is absolutely no way you are plateau'd out at your age, you just dont know how to train or eat properly. i continued to gain from 16 to 31yrs old natty, and prob could have kept gaining. you're looking for excuses for a quick fix and you'd be mad to do it
    Last edited by dec11; 10-21-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: fvckn strange keyboard manoeuvres!!

well right now im a senior in highschool so its hard to eat 8 meals a day...but heres a GENERALLLL idea of what i eat during the week days of school...then the weekends...

morning-cup of egg whites, milk with 1 1/2 scoops whey protein.
    late morning snack-i just started, trying to eat whole grain bread(2 slices) with lunch meat and a box of raisens.
    lunch-whatever the school makes usually try to eat the chicken...maybe chicken tenders or wraps of some sort. with tater tots and i usually grab 2 lil half pints of chocolate milk.
    preworkout-this is when i come home from school at about 3 i take a whey protein shake maybeee something to eat with some amino acids and pre workout supp. (BTW throughout the day i take supplements like in the a.m. i take different kinds of amino and a multi vitamin before bed and in the AM then i take zma before i sleep along with my pre workout amino energy)
    postworkout-i usually take hydrolized whey 1 scoop then mix a little casein then i try to eat a lil bit of carbs...then i go take my shower
    dinner-a hour or so after showering ill try to eat a meal..(chicken breast,pasta) things you would eat for dinner usually shoot for protein and a lil bit of carbs maybe even alot.
    later in the day-ill keep trying to eat maybe a can of tuna or whateva i may snack on...
    before bed-casein protein with maybe some cottage cheese and zma and amino acids...

thats about it...for the most part GIVE orrrr TAKE a lil bit.

dec 11, you dont know what your talking about. You say im looking for excuses. I bust ass monday through friday from 4 to 6 training hard and with madd intensity. I dont drink. SMoke. Party. NOTHING. I EATT AS MUCH AS I CAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I lift hardd and im consistent and never skip or get lazy. EVERYONE that i know, all my bois are rolling up weed everday and getting drunk while I work my ass off staying loyal to the sport i learned to love. I have been doing this for years now. I need help Not some smart ass punk, trying to tell me im looking for a quick fix.

dec 11, you dont know what your talking about. You say im looking for excuses. I bust ass monday through friday from 4 to 6 training hard and with madd intensity. I dont drink. SMoke. Party. NOTHING. I EATT AS MUCH AS I CAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I lift hardd and im consistent and never skip or get lazy. EVERYONE that i know, all my bois are rolling up weed everday and getting drunk while I work my ass off staying loyal to the sport i learned to love. I have been doing this for years now. I need help Not some smart ass punk, trying to tell me im looking for a quick fix.
    Easy killer. Dec can help u a great deal (he just hasn't got his standard issue "soft hammer" yet, it's on back order) Any way, ur diet is insufficient bro. U should go over 2 the diet section, post ur diet & goals & they will hook u up with ALL u need 2 blast through that "plateau". It's in the diet man, (mostly) I grantee, if u apply the advice here, U WILL gain.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-21-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Ok, ill look into it...and my bad dec11...

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    MjDub... let me add something. First I commend you for not following the path of destruction like your bros. Seriously, smoking and drinking and all that is bad for you and you know this. Well taking anabolics and a young age as yours can be just as bad for you as the path that you are working so hard not to go down.

The work you are doing is making and creating a better you. You are becoming a better person in every way. The only thing wrong here is your perception of anabolics. Steroids have a place in many lives, but not yours at this time in your life. You are thinking of it as a reward, but what you are really doing is viewing it in the wrong way. All your hard work is paying off and you are still young with much to live for. I am not saying you are going to die tomorrow, but if you start messing with your hormones...there can be some problems you are not factoring in. Like your bros who are drinking.. well fun times right? In a few years they get fat or whatever? mess up their life in various ways because they chose the wrong path. So this is what we are advising you against.

Your body is producing a sufficient supply of hormones to get you to keep growing and putting on the size. You have to focus on the diet and consistency sure. But you can still achieve what you want without messing around. Good luck and be smart. You sound like you already are making good choices... keep on with them.

Blog Entries
    ok, i dont know what im talking about then. best pick your pacifier off the floor there, or mummy will be cross

Blog Entries
    Ok, ill look into it...and my bad dec11...
    try to rem text speak has no emotion tied to it, if i was saying what i said face to face it would be in an advisory, know that been there, capacity, not the telling off you're perceiving and btw, ive been doing this for longer than you've been alive

if you are training for 2hrs 5 days a week, thats your 1st mistake
    Last edited by dec11; 10-21-2011 at 09:35 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Easy killer. Dec can help u a great deal (he just hasn't got his standard issue "soft hammer" yet, it's on back order) Any way, ur diet is insufficient bro. U should go over 2 the diet section, post ur diet & goals & they will hook u up with ALL u need 2 blast through that "plateau". It's in the diet man, (mostly) I grantee, if u apply the advice here, U WILL gain.
    Thanks for directing the OP over to the diet section Bear... so many people, young and old alike, stand to make great gains once they learn about proper diet and nutrition. Like you said, it really is a HUGE part of this game.

OP - even with the addition of AAS, if you aren't eating sufficiently you either a) won't make the gains you think you will, or b) may make gains but will never keep them once you come off because you don't know how to eat.

Have you ever seen any guys, maybe from your gym, that are on AAS and get big, then when they come off they shrink right back down again? Dude, it's not supposed to be that way!! The point is to make consistent steady gains and MAINTAIN them, not have a few months of fun with greater strength, etc. These are guys who don't know how to diet properly, and are wasting their time, money, and potentially damaging their HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    MjDub... let me add something. First I commend you for not following the path of destruction like your bros. Seriously, smoking and drinking and all that is bad for you and you know this. Well taking anabolics and a young age as yours can be just as bad for you as the path that you are working so hard not to go down.

The work you are doing is making and creating a better you. You are becoming a better person in every way. The only thing wrong here is your perception of anabolics. Steroids have a place in many lives, but not yours at this time in your life. You are thinking of it as a reward, but what you are really doing is viewing it in the wrong way. All your hard work is paying off and you are still young with much to live for. I am not saying you are going to die tomorrow, but if you start messing with your hormones...there can be some problems you are not factoring in. Like your bros who are drinking.. well fun times right? In a few years they get fat or whatever? mess up their life in various ways because they chose the wrong path. So this is what we are advising you against.

Your body is producing a sufficient supply of hormones to get you to keep growing and putting on the size. You have to focus on the diet and consistency sure. But you can still achieve what you want without messing around. Good luck and be smart. You sound like you already are making good choices... keep on with them.
    Great post man, props!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post

Well put .....

rockin red

i appreciate your help brotha...im trying hard not to go under its pretty difficult exspecially at this age...and im from a city type school so all there is to do is party smoke weed get in fights and thats about it...i smoked 4 years and drank all the time it was our goal to get money and get Fuc*ed up....i left everyone behind to do this...i just need all the information i can get to put it together and grow...most workouts do not take 2 hours long for me...but i been running a routine like this...sometimes changing reps around from 5 and 6 to 10 to 12...

chest-bench press,incline press,flyes,decline press, cable flyes, abs, quick .25 mile jog.
    back-barbel reverse grip rows, dumbell rows, Tbar rows, hammer machine pull downs,upright lat pull ins,lat pulldown, run .25 miles
    shoulders-barbell press or dumbell press, arnold press, flyes to the side, barbell front raises, rear delt flyes, shrugs on smith machine supersetted wit dumbell shrugs, run .25 miles
    arms-alternating dumbells curls with 45lbs then drop to 35lbs til failure, superset with close grip bench press,tricep pushdown,dumbell hammer curls,isolating dumbell curls, isolating tricep machine extentions, bicep 21's, some other tricep exercise
    legs-squats, calve raises, legs press, calve press, hamstring curls, stiff leg dead lifts

...thats about my 5 day split right there. I most of the time do 4 sets and aim for no more then 12 reps usually shoot for about 5-8 for everything...sometimes i do more reps for arms.

INFO?

JohnnyB11 is offline New Member
    mjdub724... your 18... how long could you REALLY have been doing this for... and you are just starting your senior year so you JUST turned 18. Also, although I think you are exaggerating how much you eat per day... (it sounds like you are aware of these things being "ideal" to eat but you haven't actually maintained that diet for a solid 2 weeks...) even if that was legit as to how much you were actually consuming, it's no where NEAR enough. Diet section. Also try adding 2-3 cups of oatmeal per morning just a quick thought.

Thread Information