Thread: scammed

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

scammed

Well guys it official me and my buddy have been scammed. Im not going to say his name yet because I gave him one last chance to send me my shit before I plaster his name over every single f--king anabolic board on the web. 560.00 dollars down the drain. Was supposed to be 4 bottles of test 4 bottles of eq and 60 clomids. Now I have to decide which way to go. Take time to find a domestic source that wont screw me or go ** just because its the fastest way to get started. I wanted to start oct. 1st that has long passed and is screwing up my plans for the future. I wanted to put on a sloid 25lbs by the time everyone came back from college for winter break. At this point I want to be like the avenger of scammers. I have the same feeling in me now that spider man had when he saw his uncle shot by the man he let go past him. REVENGE! Now I am rambling into nonsense as the shock sets in on losing my money. I dunno whats worst losing the money or dealing with having to wait another week or two to start.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry for the loss bro,
    Did you check out this guy w/ a mod before you ordered?

Tom
    yup the mods are aware of this guy now, Like I said he has one week to get me my shit before I throw his name out there

Tom
    ohh and yeah I did check with the mods before but from what I hear this guy may be selective so they may not have known I cant blame the mods they do the best they can

Well that really sucks.
    Did you email this guy and ask him where your shit is? If it's coming from over-sea's it could have gotten seized and in that case expect a letter from the feds....

Tom
    Yeah I placed the orders like I said and I sent hime one today being polite I said listen I know shit happens but this has been going on for almost a month and I see no end in the future. I gave him one week from today to send my shit or I bring his name out. The way he opperates is very shaddy and I hate that just let me know what is going on and I can wait. When he sends me an email saying hold on and wait and dont email me again ill let you know when i send the shit. Im supposed to sit here in the dark and wait for him? No way I am a customer I sent you a lot of money all I want is to know what is goi on

Well sometiems things take time bro. I wouldn't get too excited if it's coming from oversea's cuz things are slow these days.
    It took over a month and a half for me to get a pack from oversea's.
    Sometimes these sources are slow. I know it sucks waiting but hopefully he'll come thru.
    Goodluck

M

Tom
    it s domestic, and thats why im not so quick to throw his name out yet I want to make sure

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    seriously bud listen to what mbaraso said its taken like months for me to get my customs letter before and seizures are still high.

oooooooooo. Yeah then I would be alittle concerned.

Tom
    one months time domestic seems a little long to me. Am I wrong?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm starting to wonder the same thing man. I have been waiting for amost a month from a domestic guy too. I'm in the same boat with you bro. No return emails. pisses me off

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    it took me a month a half before i got my seizure letter but he resent anyways so that was cool of him . However If you dont get your stuff please let us know who it is , pm me and let me know who the scammer is if you dont put his name on the scammer list so i know not to order from him if I get desperate but hopefully ill never be in that situation..hehe Gl bro

Tom
    ranger it wasnt seized he hasnt sent it yet thats the thing he still giving me a problem before he even sent it

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Domestic should NOT take longer than 2 weeks, unless otherwise stated by the source...if he is avoiding giving you details on why it's taking so long, chances are you got scammed....I hate to hear it bro...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about your loss bro. There's always the possibility that he 'went out of business'

Tom
    thanks juice thats why I wont post his name ill let you guys handle it. I am working with a mod now and let me say that I cant complain at all by the way they handle scammers here its good to know that at this board poeple are here to help you along. Its like a big family here and if one brother gets messed with he messes with them all. People need to realize how useful boards like this are to them. This board has done nothing but help me and ill never forget that. To me this is the ONLY board that matters there are many other boards out there but none compare to the quility of this one.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully he comes through for you bro.

Thread Information