Thread: Which Test?

Ogre is offline New Member

Which Test?

Hey I want to use test on my next cycle but I need advice on which test to use. Stack'in it with EQ, and I want Lean mass so prolly end cycle with winny. Theres like 4 tests so which has least sides for the best gain?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Go w/ Enth.

Uconish is offline Member
    id second ethanate....suppositely not as much water retention

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    right now im taking eq at 600 a week and test enant at 750 a week, frontloaded with 1000eq and 1000enant, week 3 and im getting nice strength/size gains and their nice solid gains b/c im taking some arimidex , water retention is negligable...looks real good...hope this helps persuade you...but the answer to your question is there is only 1 test, and its test, the different tests your refering to are 'esterfied' tests, i.e. acetate, propionate , enanthate , decanoate, cypionate , undecanoate, etc...their just long carbon chains added onto the test molecule to make its time release duration longer or shorter...so in essence none really give more or less sides, its all just the same thing being released at a different time, some say water and sides are greater with whatever, imo its bullshit...the only reason for this would be spikes, peaks, and troughs due to very quick or very slow release or not frequent enough doses...hope this helps you a bit, good luck

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I agree, DJ, test is test, the main difference is how long it stays active.

With the anti-e's that are available, water retention is not that much of an issue.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    It depends on the person, I dont get as much bloat off enth as I do cyp. I'd go with enth.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    i'd go w/ prop for lean gains.......i thought that had little bloat and is good for cutting and bulking cycles.............just my opinion

Ogre is offline New Member
    Thanks all

Thread Information