Thread: P.O. Box

BMANN is offline Associate Member

P.O. Box

I'm getting ready to order some gear, but I want it sent to a p.o. box instead of the house. Just wondering how the process of setting up a p.o. box works. How much it costs and if you need photo i.d.?etc.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not sure how a P O box is set up, but if you are worried about getting busted, it would be better to have it sent to your house under a fake name, or even your friends house under a fake name.

Good idea, but I can't send it to my house. Things here nobody needs to know about, as for my friends I've tried, but all of them are sketchy too. I'm actually gonna ask one of my buddy's sister. She probably won't care as long as I help her out if she needs.

Mastiff is offline Member
    What I'd do, is get someone else to open the PO Box. I think my PO box costs $20 for 6 months. Go to the PO, ask them the prices for the various sized boxes. You want one of the bigger boxes that will hold your gear, since you don't want to have to sign for it, and if the package won't fit in the box, they make you come to the window to pick it up. Now offer a street person $50 to open the box, and another $50 when he gives you the key. I heard of another guy who got a chick from a bar to open one for him. Now your name doesn't go down on the box, you order in that persons name, and you pick up the packages. Your source goes down, he doesn't know you. Just make sure when you pick stuff up that there aren't several large men loitering around. If there is just leave. They can't watch the box all the time.

Thanks, but do they really hang around the p.o. box?

oilfueled is offline New Member
    If you are going to open the box you will need a photo ID but it's not a big deal just go in and open one up

Mastiff is offline Member
    I don't think so, but it never hurts to be too paranoid. I got the thing about watching out from the guy who posted about getting a bar girl to open it up in her name. His source went down, he just walked away. His name didn't show up anyplace.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What happend to the girl who's name was on the PO box?

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    You will need a photo id. You also have to live in the same city you are opening it up in. 6 months $22
    And if the fuss wants you, they will watch the box and you wont even know they are there

Thread Information