Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    death4uu is offline Banned

Word To The Wise!!

I REALIZE THAT I HAVE BEEN AFFENSIVE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE "pLAYERHATERS" SO TO SPEAK, BUT I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO SHARE MY INTELLIGENCE AND WISDOM, LIKE I SAID I AM A MED STUDENT. gRAB SOME POPCORN OR SHALL I SAY A TISSUE CAUSE MY PICTURE WILL BE MAKING IT'S DEBUT (AS THE FRENCH SAY, I AM FRENCH) THIS EVENING. tO PROVE IT'S LIGITIMACY I WILL BE HOLDING A SIGN SAYING "DON'T FEEL BAD THINK OF ME AS YOUR "AVATAR". i AM 100% NATURAL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Word To The Wise!!-me2.jpg  
    Last edited by death4uu; 10-14-2002 at 09:00 PM.

BURN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Word To The Wise!!-me-1.jpg  

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    ummm ok. I must have missed something.
    Nice pics. You look really good....
    Veins look killer.

M

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    damn bro how many times are you going to post the same pic's amd lose the CAP LOCK...

mekler is offline Associate Member
    med STUDENT

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Intelligence and wisdom....LMFAO. You can't even spell "AFFENSIVE" and "LIGITIMACY" correctly. If you were in school and a med. student, which you are not, then you would know how to work the keyboard a little better too. BTW how many times must you be banned before you finally stay away?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Realize this - we are only "player haters" as you call us because you come onto this privately owned board and try to gloat about how much of a God you think you are. If you came on here and were like "hey guys, this is a great board, these are my pics, critique me, but be nice please" then we might show you some respect because believe it or not - first impressions do count. Do not brag about how big you think you are, or how smart you think you are - modesty goes a long way. Check out TNT's posts. Now I have never met this fella, or even seen what he looks like, but just by the words he speaks he sounds very intelligent. Now I do not ever recall him coming on here and saying "i'm the smartest man alive, if you do not listen to me, then f*ck you, you will not get bigger".

Now about this whole steroids thing - some of us are not genetically gifted as others and wish to alter our physique by any means necessary. We do not care who is all natural or syntheticly enhanced (y'all like that term ??). If you are all natural, then fine, welcome, share some knowledge, but please do not gloat about it in your very first post. A med student - I could care less if you were a med student, or a friggin garbage man (i know some very large garbage men who appear all natural too). If you know how to work out / eat / etc., and have some tips to share, feel free to post them. Just because you are a med student doesn't mean that we are going to bow down to you and praise you thinking you know it all. Cause in reality - no one does (well, back to TNT once again, he's got a lot of good answers).

We here at AR are here to help one another in their journey to get bigger, eat healthier, get away from the real world all together. There is enough bullshit going on in most of our lives, so we come here for a little R & R from it. For some of us, the people we meet on here are our friends away from home. We are a family and expect to be treated with respect that we feel we deserve. If you do not show respect to others, why should we show respect back? The majority of us act like grown-ups here, which keeps things civil. If you cannot simply follow these rules, then find your place elsewhere.

I'm goin to bed....tired.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    How about you post a pic up holding a newspaper with today's date on it and a sign saying "XYZ".

Besides that, great cuts.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i wanted to tell you this last night but because your a dickbeater you were banned. here is a little advice. you may be booksmart but it is obvious you have no common sense. you shouldn't talk shit about people you do not know. why you ask? because there are sick twisted crazy people out there that would not think twice of making a protein shake out of your sorry ass. where are they you ask? there everywhere, at school , in your town, and on this board bitch!!! with that said i will never waste a single word on you again. SLEEP TIGHT BIG FELLA!!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    damn... those vains are... are.... wow... i don't know what to say... i've never seen that... .... .... damn i'm dumbfounded..... is that healthy?

good post keymastur

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Keymaster.....you have gained alot of respect from me by your post. It was well stated and you did not get a attitude at all. You are a well spoken individual with a great amount of self control. We should all be more like you and not let small minded people like the frenchman get under our skin.
    As for you Mr. Frenchman i think you have a impressive build if in fact that is your body. What you must realize is that not everyone wants to look just like you do. I myself am about the same size as you are now, but i do not like the way i look. I feel i need to be alot bigger in order to be satisfied with myself and my gains. I want to be "freaky huge" like the pros are....so your body is not the "ideal form" for me since i feel it is rather small compared to the pros. If you are a natural bodybuilder then you should be proud of yourself, but dont expect others to be so proud of you because most people on this board are here for self betterment.....not the betterment of "memberX'.....this means that no one really gives a shit about what you look like. I have read all your post and i cant understand why you continue to post except for the simple fact that you are trying to piss people off. That is not needed here on AR. I hope you realize that some of the members on this board have tried to give you a fair chance to change your mindset and be social with others but you refuse to do so and continue to provoke others into fighting with you wich is pointless. I could care a less if you are banned or not because i dont have to read your post.....i choose to. So when i finally do get tired of reading your arogant bullshit then i will simply stop looking at your posts.....So Mr. Frenchman i hope you have a good day and i hope you can be a lil nicer and learn to play with the rest of us here at AR.......if you dont.....no one will give a shit anyway so good day

Mr frenchman

In my first post i simply asked why.
    "why would you do it" I thought i would get alot of good solid answers for my paper. From people who first hand know what they are talking about. i was not rude nore trying to start anything. If anyone would like to go look at the replys I Got from 95% of the members you would be shocked. they were Rude, mean , unfounded , And i am sorry that my spelling in english is bad. When i said "youyr playing with fire" all i ment by that was whom ever made direct rude comments to me only becasue a posted a question about why is it worth taking gear with all the problems that come with it. Are going to get rude comments back 10 times harsher. i have no problem going into a battle of wits. i live a good fight. But if anyone says that i made the first post with any bad intentions you are very wrong. what you guy's did is opened up a can of worms!! i don't care who thinks it's me player hate if you want . I think i am far a head of the GAME!! I am a med-student

to all the guy's saying good feedback thank you very much!!

Mr. Frenchman
    Last edited by death4uu; 10-14-2002 at 11:45 PM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You come on here saying " look at me" im steroid free. Horse Shit. I bet your not a fuckin med student either. If you are a med student, your the dumbest mothefuckin med student Ive ever come across. Nobody gives a fuck about how you look. Especailly for a new member that comes on here and starts running his fuckin mouth what do you expect the replys will be? You've been banned once and im sure your going to get ready to be banned again. So go ahead and start making your new screen names to death death4uuu,death4uuuu and so on.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Brah - you do some off a bit self-centered. Has noone ever said this to you before? I know my downfalls in personality and can take a personality critique, usually pretty well.

Can we just claim a stalemate and be done with this? You asked your question, posted your great genetics and made your point. No problem. Good for you. Now teach us. Whether we want the anabolic /androgenic aids or not does not mean we are not interested in your ideas or developed bodybuilding wisdom. And especially any medical knowledge.

Many of us who do juice are experienced and knowledgeable athletes. And we come here to get sound advice and feedback so we can stay healthy while on our quest to our individual goals. Your original post sounded like you were referring to us ALL as lab rats with huge health complications. So we defended ourselves.

Pro bodybuilders bring must have great genetics to get their procard - as well as advanced training/nutrition knowledge. Some remain in the All Natural ranks while others go the extra distance. Honestly, with your gentics and knowledge you could have a great future in natural or "other" competitions. Nice pics.

I can't wait to hear some of your advice in training/nutrition and medical science on this board in the future... if you have the knowledge share it - don't wave it around like a trump card.

Grant is offline Member
    Well the same argument goes for you as my MED STUDENT roommate. Have you taken a class on AS? He answers, "No". Do they have a AS class that is a preliminary to your specialty classes. He answers, "No". Now unless you have taken a class that is pertainant to AS, then you are as likely to know about steroids as a local homeless person. That's how much being a MED STUDENT'S opinion is worth to me. In fact, he likes this board because he can visit and get a new angle of medicine. He does not pretend to know about AS. He is open minded.

You are not a persuasive individual. You come on this board with a thread in which all of us take an immediate disregard for your claims. Simply put, you are not that person in the picture(check copyright laws of Muscle Mag) and you are not a med-student.
    I formed this opinion from using deductive reasoning. I can draw from your statement that you are full of shit. Why? Well you seem to have mastered the dialect of a rapper and pick up the word "avatar", yet you mispell offensive. Hmmm, a frenchman or an illiterate fool.
    PS. Were you going for the Ethiopian look? Does your diet disable you having traps?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Even though I think you could just be full of shit, I'll play your game just for the sake of self explanation.

I juice because it makes me Happier with the way I look. It makes me a happier person. Since you're a med student, here's a lesson from a business student. Consumers - just like people- face TRADEOFFS. I am willing to potentially endanger my health in an educated, non reckless way - steroids . I feel that cycling intelligently comes with minimal health risks, most of which are short term. I've researched AS for over a year now and am confident in my beliefs. To me, happiness is worth the risk.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Gotta bump this one for tt333! If this guy is a med student then George Dick is the prez and God is a playa hata that goes by Joe Peschi!! That was the funniest shit I heard all day. This vericose vein dorks's life is like that of the kid who plays a tree in a school play and falls off the stage. I wonder if he is really mad at his mom or if he just wants everybody to believe he is has the world's smallest shmeckel? Thanks for the laugh during my study break! Some people look so far up they fall flat on their face and embarrass their mom. This guy needs a hug in the worst way. BTW what do the female members think of these veins?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    besides a lesson in humility, you need a tan.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    There is nothing worse than somebody who slams another person then lies!! This piece of shit actually posted pictures of somebody else claiming it was him!! I hate this, so I feel especially happy at being able to expose this asshole!! These are actually pics of Canadian amatuer bodybuilder, Lee Hayward. Here is the proof

http://www.leehayward.com/pics.htm

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    hahahahaha, what a fucking idiot. This guy is probably some fat idiot with nothing else to do.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good work Pete no wonder you get the big bucks.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL! Pete you the man!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    That is classic! What a tool!!

OG

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What a joke...lol. Once again good work Pete!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Holy... shiznet - you da man!

He sounded fishy because he would refuse to give talk about anything but the size of his head... funny shit!

What a loser - "I AM FRENCH" more like Canadian-wannabe!

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    This piece of shit actually posted pictures of somebody else claiming it was him!! I hate this, so I feel especially happy at being able to expose this asshole!! These are actually pics of Canadian amatuer bodybuilder, Lee Hayward.
    Excellent work! Have you considered a career as a detective?

--dnb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Warrior
    [SIZE=4]What a loser - "I AM FRENCH" more like Canadian-wannabe!
    Yes, this bum is a loser for sure, but just to be clear, he is NOT Lee Hayward, the gent in the pics. Lee is a legitamate site owner and bodybuilder and this pihead downloaded Lee's pics and tried to pass them off as his own.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Pete the enforcer puttin posers in check. You deserve a beer for that bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I knew it!!!! Good job pete, i kinda wish he hadnt been banned yet so i could hear his pathetic response. Oh god I am laughing so hard right now. This guys reminds me of - i think his name was tantric- awhile back who posted "his" pics which actually turned out to be another AR memebers. LOL

peace

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yup here it is

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=26760

just scroll down the 1st page to jdubs952 post

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    pete you are da man.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    fine work pete

damn i wanted to see if that was really a pic of him or not! oh well he'll prolly come back with the same pic's again next week telling us how natural he is and how stupid we are...

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    mad props Pete! What happened to this dork anyway?
    He should be holding his head in embarrasment

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    LOL

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    this so called med student....lol... is nothing more than a closet case user.. he knows it, but it makes him feel better to tell others the down side of AS.. get a tan and a life loser..

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    lol pete closes the book on this loser

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    lol, i knew that guy was full of shit. way to keep on top of things pete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information