AquaFrook is offline Banned

* Accutane & Cycle questions - need major help

I am gonna start a cycle of test, sust and anadrol in the next few weeks. I have some acne right now and I anticipate more. I wanted to get on a program of accutane, but I read that it is very toxic to the liver and so is the a-50, which is why I am not doing the accutane during my cycle. My question is... how long after my cycle should I wait to take the accutane so it's not AS bad on my liver. any help is appreciated!

AquaFrook is offline Banned

bump.... i'd really like some feedback. thanks!

4plates is offline Banned
    your probably not going to see the zits until post cycle bro.
    you could however start the accutane a wk or 2 ater the bombs,your not using them the whole cycle are you,4-5 wk is max.is your demitologist going to checking liver values while on accutane ?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For the record, this is my first post. I have been lurking this board for several months without saying anything but I figured why not start up now. My brother used accutane for the usual allotted time to clear up the mild acne on his back and legs and had to have bloodwork done every 2 weeks I think to monitor triglyceride levels in the blood and for some other item that escapes me at the moment. Accutane is one of if not the most potent acne fighting drug, however I would lay off the juice until you are finished with it. There are so many side effects from accutane that my brother experienced that I think juice would just intensify existing conditions or create new ones. My advice is to steer clean of one while on the other.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    My friend who is a DR. well a dentist, was on acutane, and HE says that it was was hash shit.. Had scabs in his nose, went to the doc, every 2 weeks, to get liver checked..I wouldnt take it with another oral steriod ..But Iam not too sure what every one else thinks..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro accutane usually takes a week or two to kick in. ie. it gets worse for the first week or two then you clear up. Start the accutane two weeks before clomid. Most of the time acne appears post cycle when the clomid has started. This way as soon as you start the clomid the accutane will be good to go.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? Anadrol and accutane can be scary, since accutane has so many unkown side effects andrequires monthly bloodwork checkups. I would say to do a mild cycle and wait 2 months and then do the accutane. I have heard horror stories about accutane and anadrol each respectively. I'm not trying to scare you but you only have one body and these are the strongest drugs I know about. Maybe you could do deca , sus, anavar , and winny. Do your bulk cycle a while after you do the accutane and go for hard muscle and strenth in the mean time. Good luck bro and be safe.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    IMO I would use it post cycle as FI suggested... combining it with any type of oral espcially would just be a bad idea... plus you can see how badly you ar affected by the Drol as well.

Thread Information