Tom Jones is offline New Member

expiry dates on Deca (my first post...)

Hello,

This is my first post and i need some help, I have been reading the forums for about a year now and have finally decided to post.

I have been thinking of taking roids for about 2 years now and i can never make up my mind if i should or shouldnt, the thing is i purchased some about 6 months ago (norma deca + naposim dbol + clomid) and the deca is expired this month expiry 10/02, and i was wondering if it is still useable after this period and for how long, the dbol is ok until 11/03, the thing is i dont think i will ever take them, and i was wondering how useable they are after the expiry dates just incase i ever decide to change my mind.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please respond here or to my e-mail.

Thanks

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm using deca that expired 10/99. Its still good. I heard of some guys using gear 5 years past the expiration date, although I think thats pushing it. Old gear doesn't go bad, it just loses potency.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you can send it to me and I'll tell you if it's still good. But bro, I think you should just take the plunge and do it. It will be a worth while experience, and if you don't like it, you won't ever have to do it again.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Just ask yourself if it's really worth it? Are you both physically and mentally prepared? If it's really worth it and your prepared both mentally and physically and you have everything you need for your cycle which you do then go for it.

Tom Jones is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the info , ive decided im not going to take them, i dont want it that much, i know a guy that died from taking them not that long back and he was only 28 so ive decided i dont want the risk, i know i know everything in moderation and you will probably be alright, but ill leave it for a few years i think. If anyone wants them mail me.

Thread Information