BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question Who hides their AS use from spouse or partner?

Just curious who is open about their AS use with spouse or boyfriend, girlfriend. I think I'm pretty lucky that my wife really doesn't care what I do as long as I'm careful and keep my family first. I've even got her contimplating (spelling?) using herself. She likes how swollen I get while on...I mean the pumps guys keep your minds out of the gutters!!!LOL Come on guys lets hear 'em!!!

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    my wife knows ,she dosent seem to mind,but everytime i get a little hot,she goes screaming roid rage ,and want me to stop.its not rage ,shes just not getting her way

Definst is offline New Member
    My wife knows and is very supportive, she's a bit concerned but knows I'm not an idiot who would put anything in his body before researching about it first. The only thing is she refuses to help me inject (she hates needles), she says I bought it, I can deal with it

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    The woman knows, and as long as I am doing my research and am safe about it..she says have a ball

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    well damn my mom knows but my dad just ganked my dbols!!!! bastard!! oh well I need to buy some more anyways.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    My wife didnt know for awhile but as I started getting bigger and having to buy groceries more often she figured it out and is fine now. She's just worried about the "roid rage " but if she would quit watching LifeTime Movies she would be alright.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Shit, I hide it from my partner(s) - hell, everyone : parents, friends, relatives, anyone and everyone who's business it isn't.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Open and honest is definitely the best way to go. My wife wasn't to cool with the idea at first , but after talking to her and researching AS , she understood better. However...... She just doesn't want to watch me injecting or even see the shit. Out of site out of mind.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried to keep it from my girl but it got to hard tying to make up shit and i didnt want to lie to her. So one day i told her and her response wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. It was like a 10 pound weight was lifted. Im glad i did.

OG

dansteelman is offline Member
    My wife cycles with me, shes who got me damn started, LOL.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    On my first cycle, I started to gain weight fast, so all of my friends knew right away. However I hadn't seen my mom and stepdad in a while and needless to say my stepdad noticed right away, but my mom had faith. It sucked but I told her the truth. She wasn't to pleased, but she's my mom I CAN'T LIE.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive told my brother im going to use soon. His ok with it, hell his done it himself so why wouldnt he? Havnt told my mom and i wont, but i think she will find out. But it´s to late then isnt it?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Shit, I hide it from my partner(s) - hell, everyone : parents, friends, relatives, anyone and everyone who's business it isn't.
    I hear yah, but seriously i hide it from my spouse because she isn't educated about the smart way of using them and i really don't think she needs to worry about me and my use right now in our lives. If anyone of my friends come up to me privatle and ask i will be glad to tell them otherwise no.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    My wife cycles with me, shes who got me damn started, LOL.
    so you're saying it was love at first cycle ?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Ha me too!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i was tired of hiding it, and besides she was on to me anyways, as soon as she saw where i was spending all my free time........so i did the logical thing, i educated her.
    she now knows when i start and when i come off. she also designs all the nutritional programs for me while on. shes a nutritionist/dietician, and really knows her stuff.
    the only mistake i made was not telling her sooner.

peace bb79

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hide it from her!! She DOES my glute shots!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You honest bastards. I lie like hell. One day maybe I can fess up but she has already told me dont even think about it. If she knew anything she could tell by looking at my bloated ass.

guts is offline Junior Member
    totally secret

hammerhead is offline Member
    I did tell her up front and she was okay with it. I'm glad I did. I was going to do it anyway but i'm glad she was okay with it.

Be careful who else you tell. I've found that the fewest people you tell the better off you'll be!

dansteelman is offline Member

so you're saying it was love at first cycle ?
    \

YOU BET!!!!!

alevok Guest
    My girlfriend is a BB as well, she also did couple cycles before. She will be doing my injections for my next cycle

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Deny everything, it only will be used as her advantage. Made the mistake once and god knows what monster I am being described as now it is over. Hide your shit, and do it when there away.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    hide it hide it hide it!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Wife knows...and does my injects for me!

I spent a lot of time educating her about AAS along the way. In hind-sight I wouldn't have it any other way. As far as the "roid rage " concerns, she says I control my occasional temper/lack of patience better when I'm on. Go figure!?

peace,

ttgb

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I tell you what, I was going to post "How to Let The Better Half KNow?"
    I'm looking for my 1st and I've said "Hey you wouldn't mind sticking me in the ass with a pin would you?" kind of half joking. And I told her about the site injection article in MD this month.
    I want like F'N HELLLLL! to do my 1st cycle, but I don't want to loose one of the best things in my life (next to my gym membership which she got me for fathers day)
    What and How do you do it? How did you say I know it's illegal and I know all you do is hear what these paranoid doctors say! but I know it won't hurt me. It's a tough thing that I've been trying to figure out. Advice Bro's!
    Oh shit Roid Rage !!!!! I'm a f'n hot headed Italian! She hates it when I get angry! Not that I would ever do anything to her. But I get fired up easy! scary!!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    ripsid, just be open and honest with her. Let her know how much you want to do this and inform her how much you've looked into it. Try asking her to look into it together, that way she'll learn about them with you. After all is said and done just be honest and open about it. If she doesn't agree with the idea will your marriage be worth taking AS?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Try to get her to read posts on here to begin with. The more knowledge you share with her will only help her in understanding what and why you want to do it. As far as the "hot headed Italian" thing...that one is completely on you. Like you said, "I don't want to loose one of the best things in my life."

Just my .02

peace,

ttgb

durbin22 is offline Member
    When I did a cycle over the summer I did not tell my girlfriend. I told her the other day that I did the cycle and was going to do another one. At first she was real pist that I didn't tell her in the first place. We ended up argueing for about an hour. I explained how I did the research and made sure I was safe with what I was doing. She told me that she did notice the gear but was waiting for me to say something. Everything is fine now and she is okay with it. Last night she even gave me a glute shot. I am glad that I told her. No more sneeking around.
    Last edited by durbin22; 10-15-2002 at 08:46 AM.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows Im planning on doing a cycle in January, but thinks that it will be my first one. Its taken a while to warm her up to the idea.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows, but doesn't really like it too much. We don't talk to eachother about it much.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    confessed up front in the hopes of saving myself from an ass chewing later... luckily it worked

Thread Information