Thread: QV Enan 250?

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

QV Enan 250?

how is QV's enanthate compared to other company's, tornel, brovel, tt, etc.? im also refering to the 50ml jug!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    From what I've heard it's pretty dam good. My brother's using it now w/ good results. And for the price you can't go wrong......

M

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a thread on EF about the steriability issue of the 50ml jugs... IMHO the quality has gone down quite a bit.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    The 50ml jug supposedly has more BA in it than the 10ml. I found the QV stuff slightly more painful than human gear and almost as effective.

solid-d is offline Member
    what do you mean by BA in the 50ml jug...? Im getting a bottle of that stuff, is it any good? anything I need to do ? I was planning on taking 25ml now, and 25 in the summer03

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    I think because of the amount in a 50ml the BA needs to be higher to prevent contamination. But as long as you bake it first to evaporate some of the BA out the pain is not bad at all. I am on QV prop right now and I have no problem.
    JJ, how you going to remove BA from solution when its BP is around 400 degrees and tests MP is around 180...give or take...your going to destroy the test before the BA even thinks about budging...or so i thought...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    i prefer QV over any kind no matter what the compound.

Originally posted by Vaj10
    i prefer QV over any kind no matter what the compound.
    I think QV is the best vet grade gear available. However, I would run testoviron or ICN any day over QV test e.

yah, my ass is on fucking SWOLE from that test enant yesterday, only did 1 cc and i can hardly sit, dear lord...dunno wtf the problem is did 2 ccs last week and i had no problem, maybe b/c it was diluted with their boldenone ..

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah, my ass is on fucking SWOLE from that test enant yesterday, only did 1 cc and i can hardly sit, dear lord...dunno wtf the problem is did 2 ccs last week and i had no problem, maybe b/c it was diluted with their boldenone..
    That would be my guess. Any time I didnt mix, I had problems. Be glad you didnt shoot the delt and you can still lift.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    thanx for the opinions guys...from wat i read, people like QV, and ive been running Tornel t200, and i love that f'n stuff...so QV would be a better choice, quality, dosage wise....u cant go wrong with the price either. Probably get a jug for my next cycle, and have sum left over.......maybe

that makes no sense, use some chemical logic here, BA and h20 are 2 completely different compound, waters boiling point and BAs boiling point are also once again 2 completely different values, i guarantee if you put a bowl of BA out its not going to evaporate like h20 would, so that example is invalid...i mean why would it evaporate? even if you got it up to around 250, thats still 150 degrees away from the point at which the BA turns from a liquid to a gas, you aren't heating it up enough at 250 for the BA to evaporate...and by this point your test is melting/degrading anways...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here are the physical properties of BA.

Boiling point: 205°C
    Melting point: -15°C
    Relative density (water = 1): 1.04
    Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 25°C: 3.5
    Vapour pressure, Pa at 25°C: 20
    Relative vapour density (air = 1): 3.7 Relative density of the vapour/air-mixture at 20°C (air = 1): About 1
    Flash point: 93°C c.c.
    Auto-ignition temperature: 436°C
    Explosive limits, vol% in air: 1.3-13
    Octanol/water partition coefficient as log Pow: 1.1
    Evaporation rate is .0064

Inhalation risk
    No indication can be given about the rate in which a harmful concentration in the air is reached on evaporation of this substance at 20°C.

It is important to understand that evaporation only requires that a molecule possess enough kinetic energy to overcome the attractive force of the liquid state and go into the air. That amount of energy is called the latent heat of evaporation. Adding heat to a substance will increase kinetic energy of the molecules which will more readily allow for evaporation. A boiling point does not need to be reached as shown by JJ's analogy that water evaporates without having to reach its boiling point.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    way to much info! Just mix it w/ deca or EQ and take some tylenol. LOL Just kidding bro, great post!

Originally posted by Rickson
    Here are the physical properties of BA.

Boiling point: 205°C
    Melting point: -15°C
    Relative density (water = 1): 1.04
    Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 25°C: 3.5
    Vapour pressure, Pa at 25°C: 20
    Relative vapour density (air = 1): 3.7 Relative density of the vapour/air-mixture at 20°C (air = 1): About 1
    Flash point: 93°C c.c.
    Auto-ignition temperature: 436°C
    Explosive limits, vol% in air: 1.3-13
    Octanol/water partition coefficient as log Pow: 1.1
    Evaporation rate is .0064

Inhalation risk
    No indication can be given about the rate in which a harmful concentration in the air is reached on evaporation of this substance at 20°C.

It is important to understand that evaporation only requires that a molecule possess enough kinetic energy to overcome the attractive force of the liquid state and go into the air. That amount of energy is called the latent heat of evaporation. Adding heat to a substance will increase kinetic energy of the molecules which will more readily allow for evaporation. A boiling point does not need to be reached as shown by JJ's analogy that water evaporates without having to reach its boiling point.

Prodject Juls is offline New Member

can somone pm me please

was wondering how much the qv 250 in a 50ml jug runs down south?

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I've been using QV from the 50ml jug. I've done 5 shots so far mixed with QV eq and only one has hurt at all (left glute after leg day) the rest I didnt even feel a damm thing the next day. Seems to go good mixed with eq.

hmm, my fault then...still not too sure bout that one...how can you prove that at a low enough temp the ba will evaporate and the test will not be destroyed...if you dont wanna deal with ba mix it with someone more friendly or get some human shit...if i was wrong my mistake...nice posts/debates

Thread Information