eastcide is offline New Member

Question 1cc = How many mg

Before I ask these questions I just want to thank everyone on this site very useful has helped me in my diet and routine.

here is my first question on this board I just injected 250mg of sustenon when I filled my syringe it was at about 1cc is that the correct amount the amp just seemed undefiled.

my second question is that when I stuck myself it didn’t hurt at all felt weird but didn’t hurt I'm using 23 gauge with 1 inch needle on the thigh when I was injecting myself I had to apply pressure for a couple of seconds then it just burst threw with no effort. Did I screw something up seems It was to easy was expecting a lot more resistance did I go into some kind of air pocket??? I know it sounds stupid.

nevermind the first question I found out that 250mg of sustenon is 1cc

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes bro, 250mgs of Sust is 1cc. Well, IMO the forst time u inject its easy, goes in like butter. But the more and more u inject the harder it will be to get in. Scar tissue builds up and it might take a little more force to break the skin. Ur fine bro! Good Luck!

OG

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    yeah, injecting is easy at first, but does get a little harder as you do more and more. Go for the glutes, man. They are always easy (for me) and never hurt.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, did you aspirate ?? Plz tell me you did! You pull back a little on the syringe to make sure no blood! I'm not sure how easily it goes in when it's in a vein, but my first injection, which was 300mg of Test Enanthate , in my quad, took some time! Took about 45 seconds to inject, nice and slow.

ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!

yeah i pulled back a little and saw a bubble or two no blood..

Thread Information