Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

INPEL Maxigan EQ - Legit?

Is the 50 ml bottle of equipoise from INPEL legit? 50mg/1mL On the lable it says Maxigain with a 50%. The lable has a dark green wave with lighter green on top and bottom of it. It has a little circle holigram stuck on it. The exp. date is stamped in a solid black. The lable is stuck pretty good.

The bubbles after shaking it rise slowly to the top. Is this legit? The silver cap has the "screwdriver" thingamagig on it... I know some fakes are going around and someone mentioned once that the flat screwdriver cap was a fake. But I can not find any other opinions on that giveaway... and I do not think I would be recieveing fakes... but ya never know...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Inpel:
    Inpel manufacturers the drug Maxigan. This is another veterinary preparation that contains the compound boldenone undecylenate, a popular and mild anabolic steroid with low estrogenic activity. Maxigan is packaged in 50ml vials, each containing 50mg/ml of active drug. It has been discussed that recently this item may have been discontinued, although this is not confirmed.

This is what it said, i couldnt find any pics bro sorry.

BUMP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

give me a day

i have a bottle of that at my crib in NY. i'll take a pic and scan it so you can see it.gotta give me a day or so.i can't sign on from my computer in jersey because of this fucked up cookies shit!!FUCK COOKIES AND FUCK NJ!!!!

oh, btw, don't you think everyone who has a legitimacy issue about there gear should have to post a picture to have it answered?this, " it's smaller than a breadbox, has a blue top, and i think it's a dog on the front of the bottle" shit has to be so annoying.jason??are you there sir??legitimate claim for not wasting member's time???

Re: give me a day

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    oh, btw, don't you think everyone who has a legitimacy issue about there gear should have to post a picture to have it answered?this, " it's smaller than a breadbox, has a blue top, and i think it's a dog on the front of the bottle" shit has to be so annoying.jason??are you there sir??legitimate claim for not wasting member's time???
    Just tell me if yours has a "scredriver top" or if you have heard of that as being a sign of fake gear.

I don't need a pic... there are plently available on the Internet.

BTW - I would post a pic but not everyone runs around town with a mini digital camera... especially me... thanks, but unfortunatly - I have no pic for you...

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have seen soo many fakes of Maxigan in the past that I don't f*** with that shit anymore. I thought that they stoppped producing it, if so there could still be a bunch floating around since the expiry date on a oil base is years down the road.

Originally posted by shorty2big
    I have seen soo many fakes of Maxigan in the past that I don't f*** with that shit anymore. I thought that they stoppped producing it, if so there could still be a bunch floating around since the expiry date on a oil base is years down the road.
    What did the fakes look like?

Normally I can expect American I but this time it was Columbian instead.

davryan is offline New Member
    Yes the maxigan that i used was 50mg/ml 50ml and it had a flat head screw driver head on it. From how you explain it yours sounds just like mine did and mine was real.

Originally posted by davryan
    Yes the maxigan that i used was 50mg/ml 50ml and it had a flat head screw driver head on it. From how you explain it yours sounds just like mine did and mine was real.
    THANKS! I am also heard some have pictures of cows or some shit. Mine does not. Did yours have any pics on it?

Thread Information