fiz
    fiz is offline New Member

liquidex + nolva for gyno

I have lumps under each nipple making them stick out and sag

I haven't done any cycles yet because i'm scared to make it worse.. I've had this since i went through puberty and it hasnt left.. my brothers went away on its own

I was thinking of using nolvadex + liquidex since it seems to be my best bet (i also wanna try the adractim gel but i can't find any w/o scripts)

Do you guys think this is the best bet for a guy in my stage? The lumps are already formed.. wanna try anything but surgery

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well liquidex will bind to aromatase enzyme keeping it from converting free test to estrogen, and then nolva will just fill the estrogen receptors so free estrogen from your body cant bind there...so you make the decision there...there has been some isntances that ive read about where people use nolva and it actually cures the preoccuring gyno somewhat, its not like the stuff costs and arm and a leg, its worth a shot, good luck

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    where have you read about it curing gyno?

i think that MIGHT have happened to me.

i'm on a cycle and my puffy nipps have returned to normal on my cycle while using 1mgs of arimidex and 20mgs of nolva a day.

fiz
    ok well, i can't find nolvadex anywhere.. i found some Liquifen from Pump&Pose.. I was told that it is nolvadex.. is this true?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    cant remember, but ive read it a few places...not something i just made up, heh...i actually remember reading a while back probably a year or so what people were dissolving nolva in dmso and applying it directly to the nips or other stubborn fat sites....then i never saw anything else on it...just some 'food for thought'...

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex or liquidex is like the type-s of anti e's. Nolva will work but for estro problems Arimidex is tops. I had gyno when I went through puberty mine luckily went away on its own. Ive also run test recently and not had a problem with it I thought for sure the smallest amount would cause gyno.

juicebiggalo is offline New Member
    i too experienced this through puberty, its supposed to go away... unfortunately mine never went away... i have surgery every couple years for 6 years, im 20 now... wish my doc would have tried an anti-e when i was younger... keep us updated if it works cause it might work for me too... mine always flares up when im on juice, even at low doses(200mg t200 a week)

fiz
    ill keep you posted when i get some nolvadex from a good reliable source which i can't really find

Thread Information